Highlighted

Add new service that's not in the list

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello everyone!

I'm setting up my account and I'd like to enter my Fitzmaurice Voicework services which applies for singing, acting, public speaking lessons. I would put it as Voice Lessons, yet it's not there. Is there a possibility to add "Voice Lesson" as a service?

States
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Add new service that's not in the list

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Welcome to Thumbtack @Malcolmmarch! At this time, we don't have a Voice Lessons category but we do have Singing Lessons. Would this work for you? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

It can be but it's only a 40% of what the service trully is and I'd like to mantain true to my service

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

I get that, maintaining true to your service is important. Although I can't promise if this category will be added, I'll be sure to send your feedback to our Product Team. Thanks for reaching out @Malcolmmarch!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Please add Latin Teacher / Latin Tutor to the list. Like, the language, not the dance. It’s not a common service, but that’s why I came to Thumbtack, to be connected to the people who need me. All best, RP
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@collegetorch I've passed along the suggestion for you. Thank you for taking the time to reach out.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I am a dance instructor and performer, but the style of dance that i do is not listed. You have "square dancing" listed but not Brazilian Samba. There are so many popular dance styles. Even if there was a catch all for Latin that would be more inclusive than salsa. How does the process work of adding services to the list?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @stylesdan! When there are services a pro offers but we don't have listed on Thumbtack, we want to know about it! I'll definitely send in your suggestion to our Product Team. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Please add Professional Moving Labor, this service is used for all moving services only we do not provide the truck, Your full service movers leads are high for the prices we charge. Heavy Lifting would work, but customers are confused seems as to that seems only for small projects, We have been spending to much on full move leads, when customers find out we do not provide the truck, very few use our services. Thank you!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Thanks for your insight @MTML, your feedback has been submitted! 

0 Likes