Highlighted
Best Answer

Adding Top Pro badges to my Facebook page

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I don't know if this has been discussed? I am just curious I have a I believe 3 badges including Top Pro. I would like to add this to my Facebook page and other pages without having to get a web designer is this something that can be done easily or is there a way to just show badges without them leading back to the website like a copy and paste. Thank you

*title edited by moderator on 02/11/2020 for clarity*

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer

Re: Badges

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Gaddyair congratulations on making Top Pro! You can actually use and add the badge via a widget.

To use it elsewhere you'll just need to follow the steps below. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Under the example of the Pro Badge, click Get Widget
  • Customize the badge by choosing a size (mini, small, medium or large) and color theme (light or dark). 
  • Click the Copy button (the HTML code will be copied to your clipboard).
Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

replies
Best Answer

Re: Badges

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Gaddyair congratulations on making Top Pro! You can actually use and add the badge via a widget.

To use it elsewhere you'll just need to follow the steps below. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Under the example of the Pro Badge, click Get Widget
  • Customize the badge by choosing a size (mini, small, medium or large) and color theme (light or dark). 
  • Click the Copy button (the HTML code will be copied to your clipboard).
Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post