Highlighted
Best Answer

BACK IN BUSSINES

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

@ Ruth's House Cleaning, we were using thumtack, i was great, we gor hired more that 100 times, we collect around 100 reviews as well, but in last weeks i am triying to get leads again, but some reason I dont receive any even if i set 125 miles away. is there sometink that we have to do? i mean there are many improvements , do i have to learn something new now on thumtack 2020

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer

Re: BACK IN BUSSINES

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@RHCC nothing has changed since 2020, so there isn't anything new you need to learn. I looked into your account and I think you should start by adding to your profile in order to improve where you're ranking. If you complete a background check, add your social media, and upload past projects, that will help your overall profile score go up. 

Also, be sure to utilize the opportunities tab to quote on jobs and win those customers over! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Best Answer

Re: BACK IN BUSSINES

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@RHCC nothing has changed since 2020, so there isn't anything new you need to learn. I looked into your account and I think you should start by adding to your profile in order to improve where you're ranking. If you complete a background check, add your social media, and upload past projects, that will help your overall profile score go up. 

Also, be sure to utilize the opportunities tab to quote on jobs and win those customers over! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes