Highlighted

Re: Background checks still not processing

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I’m having the same issue. I completed the background check and it was emailed to me that everything was cleared and the system still asks me to complete one and then it gives me a screen that I’ve already completed it.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Background checks still not processing

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Jackiedurbin we're happy to look into this for you. Go ahead and give our customer support team a call at 800-948-2034.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: August’s product improvements

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@Drew OK, I have always had a background check on my profile, since day one when I started thumbtack. Now it is gone and you want me to do another one???????????

With Checkr, who has numerous complaints, many listed on this forum.....WHY?

Why did you delete my previous one?????

Cranichik 9-5-2019

Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer

@cranichik I have to agree with you.  Why Checkr which has complaints and class actions lawsuits plastered all over the internet?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@cranichik The only time we would remove a background check from a pros profile is if they took an updated one and we would then replace the badge. However, we're not seeing in our system that you've ever taken a background check. Did you submit it under a different name or email from what's on your profile? If so, send me a private message with that info and I can look into this. 

0 Likes