Best Answer

Getting leads from all over the country

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello,

When I set up preferences for leads, if I have in my preferences that I will do tutoring and editing by internet and potential customers are willing to receive services by internet, am I still limited only to those leads that are within the radius of distance they or I specified, or will I see leads in California or Texas (that are willing to work with someone online), say, even though I'm in Georgia? Is there a way to see all leads that are willing to work together online instead of in person? I don't want to limit potential clients because of geography. Is there a way to ensure I see these leads?

Thanks,

Rachel

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Getting leads from all over the country

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great question @RachelL! When you offer your services remotely, you'll be connected with customers across the US, not just the customers in your area. You'll see these jobs in your Jobs tab, and if a customer chooses to reach out to you directly, it will go to your Inbox. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

View solution in original post

replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Getting leads from all over the country

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great question @RachelL! When you offer your services remotely, you'll be connected with customers across the US, not just the customers in your area. You'll see these jobs in your Jobs tab, and if a customer chooses to reach out to you directly, it will go to your Inbox. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

View solution in original post