Highlighted
Best Answer

Help! Revisit background check and adding team members.

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Fist off let me say THANK YOU THUMBTACK!! Business is good and were growing, I'm curious about a couple things 

1. How do I resubmit or have my background check or have it looked at again?  (I passed all other platforms background checks so why is this one different?  I'm hoping this is an oversight)

2.  I now have additional employees that I would like to add pics and bios to on our profile so my customers feel more comfortable when the tech arrives, is this an option?  Do I need him/her to submit a background check?

States

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Help! Revisit background check and adding team members.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi there @JSGDS I'm so happy to hear that business is good and that you've been able to grow, and bring on new employees! 

It looks like the background check we have for you is a few years old, so let's have you take a new one. Go here to get the process started and everything should be done within the next 7-14 business days. 

When it comes to adding photos of your employees, a good place for you to do that is in your photos & videos section. You have the option to add descriptions on pictures, so that's where you can add a little snippet about each one of them introducing them. Since you're the account owner, they don't need background checks at this time. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Help! Revisit background check and adding team members.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi there @JSGDS I'm so happy to hear that business is good and that you've been able to grow, and bring on new employees! 

It looks like the background check we have for you is a few years old, so let's have you take a new one. Go here to get the process started and everything should be done within the next 7-14 business days. 

When it comes to adding photos of your employees, a good place for you to do that is in your photos & videos section. You have the option to add descriptions on pictures, so that's where you can add a little snippet about each one of them introducing them. Since you're the account owner, they don't need background checks at this time. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes