Highlighted

Here’s something interesting for all of you

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

So, a client of mine tried to search for me here on thumbtack.... GUESS WHAT?  Just as I suspected, I don’t show up in the search results even though my targeting preferences are ON.  I do everything I can to maintain 5 star reviews, up to date profile with pics, I respond to opportunities, everything.  Once they changed their system, I stopped getting leads.  I haven’t had 1 yet this week.... Yet there are people up in the “opportunities” part who happen to be right in my area.  There’s virtually no reason why they wouldn’t pick me as well... so thumbtack, for the 50th time... what gives?   Is it cause I complained how I felt you overcharged me?  What is it????? 

replies
Highlighted

Re: Here’s something interesting for all of you

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
AND check this... A while ago someone requested my availability. I responded quickly like I always do... when I checked my response time.. it said 20 minutes. I contacted thumbtack and support said there’s always some window between a request and us actually getting it. SO... ARE MY REQUESTS BEING FILTERED? Are they all just a pick and choose? Cause now people with lower stars and less hires than me are coming up higher than me on the search rank.
Highlighted

Re: Here’s something interesting for all of you

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Thumbtack has REALLY let me down these past few weeks. Like more than I ever thought a company would ever treat any paying customer! I was unable to even reply to any messages for a few days due to technical difficulties and I STILL got charged for leads that just sat for 3 days because I couldn't reply and thumbtack STILL didn't refund me for a single one! I have no clue how anybody can expect to use their service and be able to stay in business! I have a porch.com account and they have NEVER even asked questions when I request a refund. I get 7/10 leads from porch and about the same on any other platform but thumbtack...... Thumbtack I'm lucky to get 1/10 ..... 1....... 1!!!!!!! ...........Jesus thumbtack atleast take me to dinner first!.........
0 Likes