Highlighted
Best Answer

How to appear in multiple categories?

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Registering my business on Thumbtack.

I run a full service video production studio, but when signing up I could only select whether we are a "videographer" or a "webcasting/streaming service" or a "video production" service. Well, I'm all 3 of those pretty much equally.

Is there a way to select multiple categories?

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: How to appear in multiple categories?

Community Expert
Best Answer

Hello @Videogenic, and welcome to Thumbtack and the pro Community! 

When you first sign up and create an account you'll pick the one service that you identify with most. After that, you can visit your Services page and add as many others as you'd like. For more detailed instructions you can visit our Help center here: Add a service

If you have any other questions be sure to look through the Help pages or come ask here and we'll be happy to help.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: How to appear in multiple categories?

Community Expert
Best Answer

Hello @Videogenic, and welcome to Thumbtack and the pro Community! 

When you first sign up and create an account you'll pick the one service that you identify with most. After that, you can visit your Services page and add as many others as you'd like. For more detailed instructions you can visit our Help center here: Add a service

If you have any other questions be sure to look through the Help pages or come ask here and we'll be happy to help.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes