Best Answer

I suggested sending surveys to pros about their experiences and this was the response I received

Community Regular
Best Answer

I had contacted support about a job criteria that has been missing for over a year.  During the chat I suggested that maybe TT could send surveys to us pros for input as to how the platform can be improved to benefit our businesses in a constructive way...  but some things that could actually make it better.  The response I received was a little troubling.  "Thanks for waiting. We don't send surveys for you to provide your personal experience or feedback to improve our platform but, we do have a site whereas pros share their experiences"

Huh?  How else do you expect to improve?  This platform relies on reviews from customers.  Aren't we ultimately your customer? 

Specifically, I have made more than one suggestion about having "Group Lessons" added to the Dog Training category because the only options right now to filter are by "Private" or "Board and Train" programs.  Seems logical to add Group Lessons and I'm sure any trainer they asked would agree.  It doesn't seem unreasonable.

To say they don't survey to even improve their platform seems at odds with their message of being partners.  I'm not complaining about the service.  I love TT and get most of my leads from it.  But when there's a way I think it can be improved to make it work for my specific situation, I have to believe that I'm not the only one that would benefit.

Of course I have another suggestion if anyone knows where to send it, but if the only place to leave suggestions is in this community, then I'm not too sure they'll be noticed...of course I would love to be proven wrong!

*post edited by moderator on 03/16/2020 for code of conduct violation*

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: I suggested sending surveys to pros about their experiences and this was the response I received

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@DogParkReady I read through your conversation with support and it sounds like there was a little bit of miscommunication. Although you might not see surveys getting sent to you asking for your feedback on our product, I can assure you that we are actively taking pros feedback. Pros are able to share their feedback to our support team, here in the Community, and much more. When we get that feedback, it all gets submitted to the same place and from there, our product team looks into the feedback and determines which action to take. 
I remember talking to you at our Atlanta event about your feedback for group lessons. Although it hasn't been implemented, we have passed your thoughts along to the correct team. We can't promise that each piece of feedback we receive will end in it being implemented, but we do our best to make changes based on what we're hearing from all pros. 
Soon, we will have a section in the Community designated as a place for pros to share feedback. Check out this post to learn more and stay tuned for some exciting changes here in the Community! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: I suggested sending surveys to pros about their experiences and this was the response I received

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@DogParkReady I read through your conversation with support and it sounds like there was a little bit of miscommunication. Although you might not see surveys getting sent to you asking for your feedback on our product, I can assure you that we are actively taking pros feedback. Pros are able to share their feedback to our support team, here in the Community, and much more. When we get that feedback, it all gets submitted to the same place and from there, our product team looks into the feedback and determines which action to take. 
I remember talking to you at our Atlanta event about your feedback for group lessons. Although it hasn't been implemented, we have passed your thoughts along to the correct team. We can't promise that each piece of feedback we receive will end in it being implemented, but we do our best to make changes based on what we're hearing from all pros. 
Soon, we will have a section in the Community designated as a place for pros to share feedback. Check out this post to learn more and stay tuned for some exciting changes here in the Community! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer
You have a great memory! Thanks for following up with the chat and for clarifying.

I guess my issue is that there really are 3 "modes" of training for all dog trainers: the ones that already exist on the platform and the missing "Group Classes". I'm pretty sure all dog trainers would agree. In fact, when I type in Group Dog Training Classes I show up in the listings. But it's not one of the actual options for targeting.

And to that point, I would actually want to target a different audience for these trainings because of where the facility is located, but I can't offer more than 1 type of Dog Training service. Maybe targeting different services to different audiences can be something to suggest in the other forum.

I get that TT wants to make it easy on its users, and that it needs to be as simple as possible. I just have to accept the limitations and use TT for what has been working and is successful, and find another way to target customers for different services.

Thanks again!
0 Likes