Highlighted
Best Answer

Importing reviews from an old Thumbtack account.

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I had a Thumbtack account a coupple of years ago that had many reviews on it. I no longer have the emails of the students that reviewed me. Does anyone know of a way I can use those reviews? I am doing the same thing just under my name now instead of my business name.

Thanks

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Importing reviews from an old Thumbtack account.

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Madeulook reviews aren't something that can be transferred from one account or profile to another. One possibility would be to continue using the old account, and instead, changing the name on it to the new name you'd like to use. Does that seem like it could be a good alternative?

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Importing reviews from an old Thumbtack account.

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Madeulook reviews aren't something that can be transferred from one account or profile to another. One possibility would be to continue using the old account, and instead, changing the name on it to the new name you'd like to use. Does that seem like it could be a good alternative?

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes