Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
When I type in Atascadero CA I get tax return preparer in Phoenix AZ. I don’t even see my name. Also I get requests from all over the country for Financial Advise and I am not a financial advisor. I tried to take that off and could not.
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Expert
Best Answer

@HMTaxService there could be a few things causing this. When you're starting your search I'd make sure the zip code you've entered is correct. Next would be that you may have the option selected for "Phone or internet (no in-person meeting)", if you turn that off then it will show you more local pros, possibly including yourself. 

As for the jobs you've been seeing for financial advice. I found that on your Services page under Advanced Settings that the "Suggest jobs related to my services" was on. This could have been the cause of seeing unrelated jobs to you so I've turned this off. I also see that on the same Services page you have listed Personal Financial Planning. If that is not something that you offer then you'll want to deactivate that service by going to the Services page here, clicking on it, and deactivate service at the bottom.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Active Community Member
Best Answer

We specialize in graphic design, but not showing up at all in the graphic design listings? Had promote on for over 3 weeks and got 12 views total. Can we fix this please? Thank you.

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I would like some help in getting my remodeling company ranked higher in your search results.  I have bee in business for 38 years in North East Tarrant County.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@foodfight there are a few factors that go into how you rank which Scott shared here. Let's have you start by adding your license, expanding on your introduction, and getting more reviews. All of that will help you rank higher! 

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I used to show up in the top 5 on searches and now I don't show up very often at all. Even when I look for specific and unique things to my profile I still don't show up in 8/10 searches. My responses have dropped tremendously in the past few months and before that I was getting offers from way out of my service area. I looked at the other pros profiles and they don't offer anything different than I do but they show up in the searches all the time where I don't anymore. Please explain why and how that can be fixed. Thank you

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I want to have a lot work with yuo guy we will make a proud of us job we make sure the costumer will be happy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer
Need refunds
0 Likes
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Jr2 if you have charges that qualify for a refund, I want to make sure we get you taken care of. Go ahead and send me a private message with the names of the customers and I'll look into your account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer
Can you call me it be Easter 5124296390
0 Likes