Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Let’s talk about search results

Community Regular
Best Answer

This is no better than the last update. We all want to return to buying credits to send quotes. I am losing so much money. This is an unfair, selfish, and exploitative system. The artists, musicians, and other professionals here are being STOLEN from by Thumbtack. I have greatly reduced my use of Thumbtack, and am still hoping for a change. If it does not occur, I will leave, along with many of my fellow pros. Many already have.

Highlighted
Best Answer

Active Community Member
Best Answer

You completely destroyed the platform and we no longer use it anymore. I really don’t care what you guys do as you’ve insulted my intelligence and I even had a rep recently tell me that maybe I shouuld consider changing my profile a little even though I was wildly successful with the same profile for 3 1/2 years

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer
I agree. This use to work great before they started changing everything. I've been on for 3 1/2 years as well but am about done. Prices have goe through the roof and i get no work anymore.
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer

I've had a profile with thumbtack for several years and it worked well when I was able to buy credits, but now it's way too expensive especially when I don't get hired. 

I've read numerous comments from pros and most agree that it's not working well anymore. 

I don't use thumbtack much anymore but if it goes back to being able to buy credits, I'll start using it a lot like I used too. 

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer
Yes it definitely needs to go back to how it was the last couple years. They've messed it up now.
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I couldn't agree more.
Stop reinventing the wheel.
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer

I hear you....

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer
I agree. It used to be affordable and got lots of work. Now they have jacked prices up way too high and i get no work. I'm hardly ever on thumbtack anymore because if it. About ti quit thumbtack altogether as well.
Highlighted
Best Answer

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@brad0321  do you think there's anything you could be doing better or are all of your problems TT's fault?

0 Likes
Best Answer

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I hope we won't be charged if we don't accept the work ! Otherwise it's worse than now ! Your rates are ridiculous   when you consider any reply from them costs us ! I for one of many I'm sure are about to leave thumbtack