Highlighted

Message disappeared from my inbox

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I was messaging with a potential client, and now the message string is completely missing from my inbox. It's not archived. What gives? Was the job cancelled or something?

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Message disappeared from my inbox

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

That's odd @crussell821! Are you using the app or mobile web? Can I get the first name of the customer you were having a conversation with?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Hi Meckell, it's on both the app and desktop. Her name is Julianne.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@crussell821 I'm not seeing that the job has been cancelled. I was able to find the customer by using the search function in your inbox. Let's have you try that and let us know if it works.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Yes, I see it now if I search. Strange that it doesn’t show up otherwise! Thanks for the help.
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I am having trouble connecting with potential clients. Every time I try and see who might be interested in my service I have to put in my email address and password every time. That is starting to a nusance. Can u help me out. Thank u. Larry Buccilla
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Larrybuccilla you may be doing this already, but I want to ask if you're checking the box that says "Remember me" at login?

A great place to start will be working through our troubleshooting steps. If you've gone through all of these, the next step would be to contact support

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes