Highlighted

Monthly stats

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Does Thumbtack have stats on how many searches it gets each month for the various categories?  I am specifically targeting Custom Promotional Products under Marketing.  I'd like to know how many people are searching for that on Thumbtack each month.  I operate online so my profile should be showing up across the country.  

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Monthly stats

Community Expert
Best Answer

@WH71 the closest thing we would have to those numbers currently are the listing and profile view count for your profile that you see on your Insights page. I'll be sure to submit your feedback around wanting some statistics such as the one you've mentioned.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Monthly stats

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Thank you.  I would think it would be fairly easy for your webmasters to track what people are selecting and looking at on the site.  Shopping web sites carefully track what people are searching and browsing on their sites so I would hink your team would be able to track what services visitors are selecting and looking at on Thumbtack.

0 Likes