Highlighted
Best Answer

Need help please

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I am already a thumbtack pro however I would like to change my services to a completely different business

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Need help please

Community Expert
Best Answer

Hey @Jaxspa36, great question. I can see HERE that right now you have Home Organizing, House Cleaning, Packing and Unpacking listed under your services. To remove any of these just visit that page I've linked, click on the service, and deactivate service at the bottom of the page. If you need to add a service you'll just need to click on that icon as well and search for the service that you're looking to add. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Need help please

Community Expert
Best Answer

Hey @Jaxspa36, great question. I can see HERE that right now you have Home Organizing, House Cleaning, Packing and Unpacking listed under your services. To remove any of these just visit that page I've linked, click on the service, and deactivate service at the bottom of the page. If you need to add a service you'll just need to click on that icon as well and search for the service that you're looking to add. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes