0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Leads

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Mike85 if you look at your insights you'll see that in the last three months there have been 19 jobs in your area with 25 active pros. It's very competitive. I would highly recommend expanding on your profile more to help you stand out against the competition.

Let's have you first start by adding your license and getting a background check started. Doing both those things will ensure more trust with potential customers. After that, work on getting more reviews. Reviews are super important to customers and it's a good indication of the work you've done in the past. Remember that you're able to get up to ten reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack. 
After you do these things, give it some time and see if you start getting leads. Please keep me updated as I want Thumbtack to be useful for you and your business! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Veteran
Best Answer

How long have you been on Thumbtack Mike?

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Mike85 if you look at your insights you'll see that in the last three months there have been 19 jobs in your area with 25 active pros. It's very competitive. I would highly recommend expanding on your profile more to help you stand out against the competition.

Let's have you first start by adding your license and getting a background check started. Doing both those things will ensure more trust with potential customers. After that, work on getting more reviews. Reviews are super important to customers and it's a good indication of the work you've done in the past. Remember that you're able to get up to ten reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack. 
After you do these things, give it some time and see if you start getting leads. Please keep me updated as I want Thumbtack to be useful for you and your business! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes