Highlighted

Pass button

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I accidentally hit the pass button. How do I bring the request back?

States
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Pass button

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi @rsmannino great question. Unfortunately after you select pass, there isn't a way to get that request back. Let me know if you have any other questions, always happy to help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Retrieve Offer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I accidentally pushed "Pass" on a prospective client instead of "Send Quote". Any way to retrieve that? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Retrieve Offer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@kerriwade As of right now, once you select "pass" there isn't a way to retrieve that request. Thanks for reaching out! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Requests

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Is there a way to view requests if you accidentally click pass before you read it?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Requests

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi @AgentClean once you pass on a request, there's no way to recover it. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Can you retrieve a request you passed on?

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Can you retrieve a request you initially passed on whithin the thumbtack site?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can you retrieve a request you passed on?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great question @uelinglions. As of right now, once you pass on a request, there isn't the option to retrieve it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Pass Button

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello. I've been very successfull with Thumbtack and I appreciate the service, however I am very frustrated today because I accidentally "passed" on a job as I was scrolling through my phone, and now it's gone, and there's no way to get it back. I texted cutomer support which was so not helpful pertaining to this particular problem. Then I called in and spoke with a nice rep who explained that once these leads are passed on, they are gone and that's it. I am a musician and I use other lead sites, and it should not be hard to set something up where you can see what leads you have passed on. Two other sites I use I have a record of all the jobs that match my services and whether I've bid on them or passed. I looked this up on this pro forum and obvioulsy this is a recurring issue with your service. It would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this. I very possibly just lost a great paying gig because my finger slipped while using your app on my phone. 

Highlighted

Re: Pass Button

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Snpianoman I can definitely see how that could be frustrating when you truly meant to show interest in the job. I'll make sure to add your example and feedback in regards to this

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes