Best Answer

Photos for multiple Services

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

How do I setup photos for multiple services? IE, as a photographer I do Real Estate and Portraits. I don't want RE photos showing for people looking for portraits. Or the other way around.

On the same topic - how can I change URLs for each service? My RE work is at a separate site from the Portrait work.

Thank you!

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Photos for multiple Services

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @RickHamell. At this time, there isn't an option to separate your photos on your profile for different services. However, you can add captions to each photo to give customers more context.

If you're wanting to have separate URL's for each service, you would need to create separate profiles for each. Keep in mind that if you have separate profiles that reviews, photos and such will not be able to be duplicated or transferred from profile to profile. You can check out this article to learn more. 

View solution in original post

replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @RickHamell. At this time, there isn't an option to separate your photos on your profile for different services. However, you can add captions to each photo to give customers more context.

If you're wanting to have separate URL's for each service, you would need to create separate profiles for each. Keep in mind that if you have separate profiles that reviews, photos and such will not be able to be duplicated or transferred from profile to profile. You can check out this article to learn more. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Any plans to add that feature in the future? Separate accounts seems a pain, and captions feels less then user friendly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@RickHamell as of right now, we don't have anything set in stone to add this feature. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to our Product Team! 

0 Likes