Community Newcomer
Best Answer
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Profile Consultations

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer

@Ldsmith15 That is awesome you've been repairing computers since you were 14 years old. I think having that as the first sentence in your introduction is perfect. I would recommend that you add photos to your profile, it is a perfect spot to show off your skills.  Pros with photos on their profile are twice as likely to be hired compared to pros with no photos. If you have any social media profiles such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook you can add those links to your profile as well. 

Don't forget to give a tip to another pro in this thread. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer

I'd love any feedback on my profile:www.thumbtack.com/biz/sandra-foyt-photography

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer

@SandraFoyt I can tell that you have put a lot of time and effort into building a strong profile. I love that you have added Past Projects to help you stand out to customers and show them work you’re proud of.  I like that you have taken time to reply to customers reviews to show you care. The only thing I noticed you could add would be to answer the remaining Frequently Asked Questions that have not been filled out.  It is honestly hard to give you any feedback or insight on what else you could do to continue improving your profile. I would say keep up the great work! 

Don't forget to give a tip to another pro in this thread.

Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
Thank you! That’s good to hear.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer

Hi Sandra,

your profile looks great, I like that you show your pricing and description of your process. 

I may suggest you add more of your recent projects but other then that looks great!

Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello, Thumbtack community. Would love some input on my profile...

www.thumbtack.com/biz/veteran-security-services

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer

@Stephen2 I would have to say you have a very strong profile, especially having just started on Thumbtack a few weeks ago. You have a professional profile picture and great details on your Frequently Asked Questions.  The introduction section of your profile is where you give customers plenty of reasons to hire you. A great introduction explains your qualifications — what makes you unique — and shows your personality.  I would suggest adding a little more to your introduction. Aside from that, keep up the great work. We are excited to help you grow your business on Thumbtack.

Don't forget to give a tip to another pro in this thread

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

www.thumbtack.com/biz/simply-budget-financial-coaching

I am a financial coach, not a financial advisor. I want my intro and profile to reflect what I do and not to be confused with a financial advisor. Unfortunately, Financial Coach or Financial Consultant do not exist in Thumbtack so I want to make sure customers understand what my profession is.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer

@simplybudget Thanks for reaching out! I did some research and saw that we do not have finance advising on Thumbtack. Looking at your business name, it would be very clear that you are a coach, along with your description you have included in your introduction. There are a few things you can add to your profile to help boost presentation. If you have any other friends or references outside of Thumbtack that are willing to help build your profile, click here to get that information sent to them. Another tip would be to add a Background Check badge to your profile. Taking a background check is free for you to take as a professional on our site. Click here to get more information and instructions on how you can submit one. Lastly, I would add some more photos. Having a profile built with more information is always better than a profile that is lacking. We wish you the best of luck with Thumbtack and thank you for being open to feedback! Please feel free to contact us with any questions.