Re: Coming Soon - Profile Consultations on December 3rd!

Community Regular
Best Answer
How do we start?
0 Likes

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
How do we get a consultation?
0 Likes

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I would love to get some professional & helpful critiques. Sign me up please!
0 Likes

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I’d love to be included!
0 Likes

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Is this a free service, and if so, are the pros receiving the service required to provide analysis of someone else's profile?

Re: Profile Consultations

Community Regular
Best Answer
Any feedback would be helpful. I thought it may be too wordy.
www.thumbtack.com/biz/alexis-idlette-wilson

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer

@shamieya Your profile is off to a great start! You have provided a lot of useful information to help a customer searching for this service. I would reccommend adding reviews to your profile page. Reviews are essential to winning jobs. Thumbtack allows up to 10 reviews from past clients and friends to help build your profile. You can click here to get the process started. Another great thing to add to your profile would be a Background Check badge. Background Checks are free and are done by a third party called Checkr. The background is totally optional but if you're interested, you can click here to be routed in the right direction. 

Community Regular
Best Answer
Thanks, didn't realize it was free.
0 Likes

Community Regular
Best Answer

@shamieya I'm new to Thumbtack, but I think your profile does an excellent job of explaining your services. Sure, you could tighten up one or two sentences, but not much. I did find one typo:  "Is the this audience you need to attract?"

Best of luck!

Sandra

Community Regular
Best Answer

Hi Shamyeia!  Your content is very good for About this Pro.  Maybe start with something that hits the pain points first?  Like... Are you having trouble attracting traffic?  Do you freeze and go blank when you have to write content?  ...

0 Likes