Highlighted

Requests

Active Community Member
Best Answer

This week I recently ran into a situation that I have not had happen before yet or maybe I just never noticed. I usually get customers and at the top it will say the customers name and then it will say "requests your availability". This week though I got a lead from a customer and it said "requests a call" but I was not able to call the customer without having that information given within the details. I reached out to this customer within 2 minutes of getting a notification that this customer needed assistance and the response was read. Well today I got a weird message back that I wasn't chosen and that it was because i had not responded within the hour that I should have which was not true. Just wondering if this "request for a call" is something new that i should be looking out for or if this is something i have just not noticed. Has anyone else noticed this or is this a normal thing for most. Thank you for any feedback. I have also displayed pics.83231EFC-B36C-4720-AA8C-1B1B70A1ACE2.jpeg27E9F916-2199-4F1A-B5AF-24801662405A.jpeg

States
replies
Highlighted

Re: Requests

Active Community Member
Best Answer
@Gaddyair I have seen the ‘requested a call’ for a while now. I don’t really alter my reply too much because, as you indicated, there isn’t a phone number to call without them replying. So I always have to ask for their number and try to set up a time for a call - just like you did! Not sure how much more quickly you could have replied... 😊
Highlighted

Re: Requests

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@BITB Thank you for the reply. It's better to know that someone else has gotten the request for a call message. I as well do not intend to change how I approach customers but do like to stay informed on things like this so I can stay competitive within my field. It's a customer I feel I didn't get the chance to get an estimate to over a technicality maybe. Just my first time seeing it and having a customer respond in that manner. Thank you again @BITB a for the great response 😁