Highlighted

Re: Respond within an hour = way more likely to hear back.

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
When declining leads it would be AWESOME if we could say why we are declining the lead. Like, I'm booked during that time, or I'm out of their travel range. Honestly, I do NOT rely solely on TT for my leads. If I did, I'd be out of business. TT leads are supplementary to my business and sometimes I'm just booked solid with regular customers. Also, is it possible to turn off all leads for a period of time? I travel on business one week every quarter and getting and paying for TT leads when I'm out of town is not fair at all.
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Sounds like it
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Rates are astronomical, and its all on the pros to hurry up and decline??? I'm getting contacts from 100 s of miles away and I'm a landscaper. Wow.

Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Rusty 

It's interesting, In my case TT has made me "sooo done" with them on their own I believe. I am not sure what happened but the lead generation engine has grinded to a halt and I have received no leads of value in the past couple of weeks or so. The system is absolutley stalled.

Now, I am a divorce and probate attorney, and it is Spring when new life abounds and love is in the air-- so maybe nobody is breaking up anymore and nobody has recently died???

The good news - I'm not spending money on ghost leads, the bad news, this seems to be the new normal here.

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@ReeseTee you've definitely made a valid point here, I'll pass along your suggestion about doing more to tell customers that pros can be busy. It's a tough balance that we're trying to find. I've experienced first hand the need to hire a pro within 24 hours and I'll say that if I wasn't able to get a pro to respond to me for my job within an hour or two I likely would have begun to look elsewhere. I do think it can depend on the job being done itself as well. A cell phone repair can likely be scheduled and done the same day, whereas a new deck build will be something that customers are likely to be more methodical and patient with when finding a pro. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@TomRubin paying for leads when you're not available or out of town is not what we want. In those instances be sure to block out your pro calendar to let us know when you won't be able to take those jobs. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Rusty when it comes to declining I want to clarify that it's only the ones that show up in your Inbox that pros should worry about and will have an effect on your response time when accepting or declining. You should feel no pressure when it comes to the jobs in the Jobs tab. 

0 Likes

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
@Kameron Thanks for the info!
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Kameron Regarding your post above where you said "you've definitely made a valid point here, I'll pass along your suggestion about doing more to tell customers that pros can be busy." regarding perhaps putting a note to customers that a pro's response could be delayed a bit because they are serving other customers - Please also do not overlook the fact that the current system is very much in opposition to your agreement in that as soon as a lead posts for a job response, the system immediately gives the lead several more pros to consider "just in case." So this is bigger than just putting up a pop up to the lead... this really is about a change in mindset on how TT currently works.

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@MR 

So true!!!@Kameron and @Meckell and other reps may agree with us, and pass on our feedback, but unless the mindset of TT changes, we will continue to always have this discussion and at times arguments with the moderators, who aren't at fault.

0 Likes