Highlighted

Reviews

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I have collected reviews for some time on my website and want to use those for Thumbtack, but I do not see how to do so.  I am not going to go back and ask customers to review again -- but want to leverage all the reviews I have gooten to date.

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Reviews

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@chickwithclicks There isn't the ability to import reviews from your website, but you can get up to 10 offsite reviews from customers you've done work for prior to Thumbtack. You can either import those reviews from Google or share your review link with past customers. Check out this article for more info on that and let me know if you run into any questions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I only see option to import from Google -- not link from my website

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@chickwithclicks be sure to check out my response above about this and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Your response did NOT answer my question, which was reason for my follow up question.  You say can share link from previous external reviews -- but do not see where can share the link from my testimonial page from my website to Thumbtack, which your previous response implied.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Sorry about any confusion @chickwithclicks, there is not an option for pros to import their reviews from their website. When I said share your review link, I was referring to your Thumbtack review link which you can share with past customers to leave you a review that will appear on your Thumbtack profile. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

that's a shame...definite drawback of Thumbtack.  Getting customers leave a second review is not a professional way to go and certainly will not be asking them to do so;

Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Screenshot them and add as a Project in your profile. Not optimal, but gets them there at some level.