Highlighted
Best Answer

Starting price

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

How do I change my profile to reflect my "starting price"? I am a home stager and I see other home stagers showing their price this way but I don't see how to do it in the edit options.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer

Re: Starting price

Community Expert
Best Answer

@lesliet in order to list prices you'll need to go to your Services page. From there click on Home Staging, and then prices. From there you can fill in your pricing and post prices to show in the search results. This will also help you rank higher along with giving customers a better idea of what you charge before they reach out. Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Best Answer

Community Expert
Best Answer

@lesliet in order to list prices you'll need to go to your Services page. From there click on Home Staging, and then prices. From there you can fill in your pricing and post prices to show in the search results. This will also help you rank higher along with giving customers a better idea of what you charge before they reach out. Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Thanks, Kameron. The problem is that the way the pricing is structured is by number of rooms, which is not the way I charge for my services. I can see other home stagers who are showing a "starting price" but I don't see how to do that within the Thumbtack pricing structure. Please let me know how they are doing that.

Thanks.

Leslie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@lesliet those pros have their prices per room filled out in their job preferences and that's what the starting price is determined by. You'll notice that when you change filters and such that the starting price will change depending on the number of rooms. So, when you fill out your pricing, it will show as starting price. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Likes