What happens to Opportunities when I pause my account?

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I recently paused my TT account.  I know I am not showing up in job poster searches but the system is still sending me Opportunities and I respond to some.  I haven't noticed anything different in terms of what I see on my end, but I am curious if pausing my account does change anything in relation to Opportunities things from how a job poster sees it.

States
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: What happens to Opportunities when I pause my account?

Community Expert
Best Answer

Great question @lmheim. While using the hide my business feature, the functionality of Opportunities will remain the same. If you happen to see and respond to any that catch your eye it will look the same to the customer and if they respond back it will be shown to you like normal. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
Just to clarify - if I respond to an opportunity, the customer can then reply to me & I’ll get charged just like before even though my business is hidden. Thanks - I was wondering about that.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great question @esherman. If you send a quote through the Opportunities tab, you'll be charged if the customer responds showing interest. Learn more here

0 Likes