Highlighted

Why my reviews are always deleted / removed?

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I want to know why do you keep deleting our reviews, this has been going on for months now and no has gotten back to me. I have been paying good money for your services and it is useless for me to keep doing so without getting satisfactory service at all. I need it resolved asap. Someone assist me please. Thank you!

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Why my reviews are always deleted / removed?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@MoveForLess our customer support team will be the best point of contact for your account concerns such as this. Please contact them and they can look into this for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
We already did that but unfortunately until now we didn't get any response or update. Is there someone can contact me and assist me to this issue asap.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Any update? Until now no one is trying to contact me and assist me to this matter!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@MoveForLess I just spoke with our customer support team and it looks like they responded to you on August 31st letting you know that they're happy to help you and that you can call in. I would recommend contacting them as they are the best point of contact for these situations.

The Community is a great place for you to connect with other pros, share ideas, share tips, and more. When it comes to concerns regarding your account, our customer support team will always be the ones to reach out to. 

0 Likes