Highlighted
Best Answer

Why no service/travel area for Web Hosting

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Why can't I select a travel/service area for Web Hosting? I know it doesn't need to have an 'area' but I want to only get jobs from my area. I can select area served for Web Design.

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Why no service/travel area for Web Hosting

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi, @andrewm57 Web Hosting is one of our categories that are only offered remotely. With that, you get requests from all over, and as of right now there isn't a travel preferences section for that category. I'll go right ahead and submit your feedback to our Product Team. If you have any other specific questions or concerns about your account, I'm always happy to help! Feel free to send me a private message at any time 🙂 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Why no service/travel area for Web Hosting

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi, @andrewm57 Web Hosting is one of our categories that are only offered remotely. With that, you get requests from all over, and as of right now there isn't a travel preferences section for that category. I'll go right ahead and submit your feedback to our Product Team. If you have any other specific questions or concerns about your account, I'm always happy to help! Feel free to send me a private message at any time 🙂 

View solution in original post

0 Likes