Highlighted

deleted reviews

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Good afternoon, need someone to explain how Thumbtack determined that my last review was fake when it actually wasnt. This customer is outside of Thumbtack, who im allowed to ask for review since im given that option in the app and person was client of mine for over a year. Im requesting to post it back into my profile.

States
replies
Highlighted

Re: deleted reviews

Best Answer

Hello @olinarita, did you receive an email notifying you of this? If so you can continue to respond and discuss there. If not, I'd recommend contacting support to discuss this issue. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello,

Did you ever get a satisfactory response to your question? I am going through the same thing, and even got locked out of my account for two weeks because two legitimate reviews were posted, then flagged as fraud within the same week! As a full time free lancer that is the ultimate low blow. On top of that, there seems to be no recourse. Not even a formal "report a bug" feature. The only Dispute Resolution service they offer on the website is for Customers, Not Pros. It seems odd, because last time I checked, we the Pro's ARE the paying customers on Thumbtack!

I have done a live chat, two phonecalls, and no one in the support staff is allowed to connect me with the Trust & Safety Team. In return, I've recieved several template emails. I'm stuck waiting to be contacted by a member of Trust & Safety...its been over 4 days!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Best Answer

@jandersonica I'm sorry to hear that this has been a point of frustration for you. At this time, the best course of action will be to wait and discuss with our Marketplace Trust & Safety team as you've mentioned, and they will get to you as soon as they can. We appreciate your ongoing patience with this. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Yes Same! They booted me of saying my profile violated proper use as well as deleted and emailed my old client whom wrote the review that it was a violation. This is my gig , a week with a froZen account is just not a feasible way to do business! So odd
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Well after multiple calls, emails, and posting here, I never received any response from trust and safety team but randomly they lifted the freeze a few days early. !

Just unprofessional.

0 Likes