Highlighted
Best Answer

jobs requiring specific licensing I don't have showing up in my feed

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Howdy Thumbtackers,

I'm a network guy that does low voltage work and have been getting some great leads from thumbtack for network services. 

Some of those come in via wiring services. 

It seems I'm spending a lot of time wading through wiring jobs that require an electrical licence and jobs related to electrical service that I wouldn't want to do even if it didn't require a license like replacing fixtures and such. 

Think I've done my best to specify low voltage network on my end, so how can I reduce this noise?

great service overall.

thanks.

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: jobs requiring specific licensing I don't have showing up in my feed

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi there @datanetworktech, welcome to the Community! I'm happy to hear that you've been getting some great leads. When it comes to getting jobs in your Jobs tab the reason why you're getting ones outside of your services is that your advanced settings are on. To turn this off, just go to your Jobs tab and scroll down to advanced settings.  Let me know if you have any other questions! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: jobs requiring specific licensing I don't have showing up in my feed

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi there @datanetworktech, welcome to the Community! I'm happy to hear that you've been getting some great leads. When it comes to getting jobs in your Jobs tab the reason why you're getting ones outside of your services is that your advanced settings are on. To turn this off, just go to your Jobs tab and scroll down to advanced settings.  Let me know if you have any other questions! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes