Highlighted

Client outside of area

Community Regular
Best Answer

I have a client in New Hartford that I have been seeing but they are too far out for me, is there a way to find another dog trainer for her in a month that can continue the training I started.  Wilma

States
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Client outside of area

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Happypawsntails the best way for your client to do this would be for them to search on Thumbtack for another dog trainer in their area. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes

Community Regular
Best Answer

Thank you for the advice but if there is anyway I can find someone for them myself through Thumbtack I will.  I would like to go over what I have been doing with this couple.  Wilma

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Happypawsntails Giving clients referrals when it makes sense  is a great way to show great customer service. It would be great if we could refer clients to fellow TT pros without either us or the referral pro getting charged. 

Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Happypawsntails If you don't mind the suggestion, I would look one up on Yelp or Google if you can't contact one here. No doubt they would appreciate the lead, and you'd make a new friend. BTW- I live in lovely crime free New Hartford, CT. Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer

If the client likes your a lot, you could talk with them about increasing your $ to make it worthwhile for you to travel there each time.  I would try that before I'd hand it over to another person, unless it's just out of the question of course.