Highlighted

Exciting Projects

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Call out to any Salt Lake area cake pros on Thumbtack! Are you as swamped as I am right now, in the midst of wedding season madness?! I personally LOVE the trends toward naked or semi-naked cakes. These cakes I made recently are some of my all time faves - so simple, but so beautiful. What are your favorite trends that you've been seeing this season?Gold leaf on semi-frosted cakeGold leaf on semi-frosted cakeNaked cake with fresh berriesNaked cake with fresh berries

States
replies
Highlighted

Re: Exciting Projects

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Where I live it’s still about unicorn cakes for kids still...but simpler, elegant cakes seem to be all the rage for adults. It looks like your work is on point! Beautiful!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

I've definitely made my share of unicorn cakes too! I love the simple trends --- so much less stress! And THANK YOU for the compliment!

Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

It was so great meeting you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

It was great meeting you as well! Such a great event 🙂 So amazing to meet so many wonderful, talented people!

0 Likes
Highlighted

TackMaster
TackMaster
Best Answer

Those are awesome! I love making naked cakes!! Here are a couple I have done that I was particularly jazzed about 🙂JessWeddingCake2.jpgAlyciaCake.jpg

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

As if I wasn't already impressed enough by you guys! These are beautiful - I love the one with the rosettes!