Highlighted
Best Answer

How to get leads on Thumbtack?

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Whats the best way to generate leads on thumbtack?

*title edited by moderator on 02/11/2020 for clarity*

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Lead Generation

Community Expert
Best Answer

@MiElite this will tend to vary depending on the pro and how established they are on Thumbtack. After taking a look at your account I think something you could try would be to add to your past projects section. This will help increase your profile completeness and in turn, can help your ranking in search results. When looking at your insights you can see that your response time is a bit high. Working overtime to get this down to a couple of hours or less could also be a big help to your ranking and potentially increase the number of leads. Hoping this was helpful, let us know if you have any questions.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Lead Generation

Community Expert
Best Answer

@MiElite this will tend to vary depending on the pro and how established they are on Thumbtack. After taking a look at your account I think something you could try would be to add to your past projects section. This will help increase your profile completeness and in turn, can help your ranking in search results. When looking at your insights you can see that your response time is a bit high. Working overtime to get this down to a couple of hours or less could also be a big help to your ranking and potentially increase the number of leads. Hoping this was helpful, let us know if you have any questions.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Best Answer

Drop in leads

Community Regular
Best Answer
It seems like you are not pushing for visibility in my area. Rarely get leads. All your leads seem to be over 50 miles away. Lots in San Francisco! Sacramento has jobs but not coming from you. I'm very sad about this
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Drop in leads

Community Expert
Best Answer

@TLN after taking a look over your account I'm seeing two possible areas that could help improve your ranking and bring you more leads. The first is completing a background check. To learn more about this you can visit this page here: Background checks. The second would be to add to your past projects. With past projects, customers have a better idea of the work you do, how long a job will take, and what similar projects might cost them. Once you've been able to get these done, give it some time and if you're still experiencing fewer leads in your area than you'd like to, please contact our support team. They'll be happy to go over your account with you in detail and work with you to see more leads in your area.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Regular
Best Answer

Thank you Kameron for your reply. My industry does not use background checks so I don't have any way of even doing this.  I am asking this becasue I think that THUMBTACK isn't advertising in my area.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@TLN pros in your category can indeed do a background check. This article has more info on how to get that started!

0 Likes