Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Greetings Pro Community:
I’m a chef new to the Pro Community & the Houston area. I’m here to get some sort of guidance in the “lay if the land” so to speak. So any helpful information you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone.

States
replies
Highlighted

Re: Newbie

Active Community Member
Best Answer
  • Welcome Chef! I'm located in Texas as well. I have been a member of Thumbtack since 2015 and this is a great platform for gaining new leads. The best advice I can give you is to check the community board for questions and answers from other event pros and don't use this site as your only source of generating leads. 

Velvet Oasis Events
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
Try to get some reviews from family or past customers. Most of the new customers look at the number of reviews to choose a pros profile that’s what initially catches there eye. Also it would be good to do the automated quoting, that way you’d be one of the first contacts they see.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@VelvetO @Najee_Mustafa thanks for your suggestions! 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Chef_Mansa and thank you for starting this conversation! I hope you'll be able to utilize the Community to connect with other pros and share ideas. Let me know if you ever run into any questions 🙂