Highlighted

Problematic Customer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello everyone, I had a client this week, when she contacted me she said she wanted the job done in two days. I did not charge her extra I went with my original quote. When I got to her home she started with her boyfriend stayed in her home and he had some one staying in her room quarantined. Like any other job I do a survey of the job. I look in the fridge, oven etc. I was twenty mins into the job when she announced she had just gotten back from Florida the night before and we all know that Florida has a high rate of covid cases. She also said she was out food shopping and while I was there she left me to go to the doctor. I finished the job the same day I got to her home at about 10 30 am and finished at 3:30 pm. But she kept looking for things to nit pick. She was not pleased with product I used on the tub , I went back and did the tub over and the face basin. She complained about the fridge which I knew had streaks and i told her don't worry about it I will get it out, but she started to work on the fridge herself and I did takeover and finished the job. She made a remark to me that no one can clean to her liking. And even after feeling deflated and thoroughly taking punches at my ego she asked me to help put a casing on her mattress and I helped her. I left feeling a bit bum only to have her call me tonight saying I damaged her dining room chairs and I told her I did not use any sort of chemicals in her chair because it is fabric she corrected me and said it was leather. I told her I still did not use any sort of chemicals on it. She said to me I am the only one in her house since Feb or so, when she was the one who said her boyfriend and that quarantined  person was there. She has said to me she is going to report me to Thumbtack. I would like to know how do these cases get resolved, considering she is telling a lie as to who was in the home and she has also out health at risk because she did not disclose she was returning from Florida not until I got there.

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Problematic Customer

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Sorry to hear about the situation @SimplySpotless. Please contact our customer support team about this at 800-948-2034 Monday-Friday 7am-6pm MST. 

0 Likes