Highlighted

Question about targeting and receiving a lead under the budget price I set

Community Regular
Best Answer

Just received another lead for a wedding to photograph almost a year a way... They are looking for a photographer for 6 hours and their budget is set at $500-1,000... On my service tab for a 6 hour wedding is over their budget, why would I have to pay for this lead if I set up my targeting price higher than their max budget? This has happened quite a few times over the past two months for large wedding leads and not my normal portrait leads... This costs me a lot in my weekly budget for weddings that will read my lead, but not respond... Does anyone have a solution or an answer to help me not lose hundreds a dollars a month on bogus leads who are coming to the site to price shop...

Chris

Sunset Photography

Pensacola, FL

replies
Highlighted

Re: Question about targeting and receiving a lead under the budget price I set

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetPhoto. I'm sorry to hear about the situation. Have you by chance contacted our support team and had them look into this for you?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
I have not, I thought this was the area to bring it up... Who should I contact?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@SunsetPhoto the Community is a great place for you to connect with other pros, ask questions, and share resources. Since it seems like someone needs to look into your account to give you some answers, our customer support team will be the best point of contact. You can reach them Monday-Friday 7am-6pm MST at 800-948-2034. Let me know if you have any other questions!

0 Likes