Highlighted

User Guidelines

Community Regular
Best Answer

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is great.

I'm having an issue with y account and wonder if you can help me.

When getting into leads and opportunities there's an error message saying:

Heads up: Your account is on hold.

Your business profile violates our User Guidelines. To connect with customers, update your business profile.

With this error, I can't send quotes or get leads.

I can't figure what's wrong in my profile, already double-checked the guidelines, and still can't figure.

By any chance can you check my profile and let me know what's wrong?

Thank you so much in advance 🙂Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 10.38.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-01 at 10.39.11 AM.png

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: User Guidelines

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I am having same issue
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out @TiagoPinheiro. Let's have you contact our customer support team so they can look into this and get you some answers. You can reach them at 800-948-2034 Monday-Friday 7am-6pm MST.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
60 minutes and still waiting on the phone while I write this. The chat says no agents available. I sent an email to the support about this issue last week and got nothing back. Is there any other way to get help or could you guys just let me know what's wrong with my profile?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
After 2 hours and 14 minutes, the call was hung up. Please, can you help me?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@TiagoPinheiro the Community is a place for pros to connect with other pros, share ideas and tips, and more. When it comes to account help, that's what our customer support team is for. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and am happy to look into this for you though. 

Looking at your account, however, it looks like you have both your website and Instagram info in the intro section of your profile and that's what goes against our user guidelines. Once you remove that, the hold on your account will be removed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
I understand and appreciate your help. I removed the site and Insta info but still looks like on hold, can you chack again and see if there's anything else i need to change. And also, there's nothing about the website and Insta in the guidelines.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@TiagoPinheiro it looks like the account hold has been removed. You should be able to use your account as normal now. If you run into any other questions, please let us know!

Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
Everything looks good now. Thank you so much
0 Likes