Highlighted

Re: Views on Thumbtack

Community Veteran
Best Answer
@Meckell: Can I import 10 of my reviews from my Google listing if they were posted there recently?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@ChefOfAllSeason you can definitely import reviews from Google if you haven't already. Just follow these steps here on how to get that done!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Meckell : Thanks for the info but I'm gonna take a pass on this one. This feature requires allowing Thumbtack full access to edit or delete anything in my Google account. No dice. 

I have 30 reviews that are hardly ever viewed despite what the insights report. That data is greviously skewed. Adding ten more reviews would be nice, but the price is too high. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Can you explain what the difference of Views vs. Profile Views vs. Additional Views?
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Happy to clarify @tfitzpatrick914! A listing view is when customers scroll over and see your profile in search results. A profile view is when the customer clicks on your profile and views it. Additional views are when customers have found your public profile outside of Thumbtack and viewed it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Thanks for explaining. Since August the number of Profile Views and Additional Views has been exactly the same day to day. Did something change?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@tfitzpatrick914 just to confirm, are you saying that you're getting the same profile views as you are additional views? Looking at your insights right now, you've had 97 profile views and 93 additional views. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Yes. The same number every day. From yesterday to today 5 views on each. Last week total of 37 each and the week before total 27 each.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@tfitzpatrick914 if you go look at your insights right now, you'll see that they are different. Still in the 90's but the numbers aren't the exact same. 

0 Likes