Highlighted

Re: Views on Thumbtack

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Ok. Since July 31 every day I get the same exact number of people viewing my profile as additional views. 7/31--2 PV 2 AV; 8/1-- 3 PV 3 AV 8/2--4PV 4 AV; 8/3--5PV 5AV, etc. Get it?
Because the change started 7/31, and Insights shows past 4 weeks If you only looked at the past two weeks the numbers will be the same.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

The numbers you are referring to are the totals for the past four weeks. It has been in the last TWO weeks when the numbers are exactly the same day to day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@tfitzpatrick914 can you send me a screenshot of what you're referring to? I want to make sure we're on the same page!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

The numbers you are referring to the 97 Profile views and the 93 additional views are the stats for the last 4 weeks, I see that on my Insights. However, in the past two weeks the number of Profile Views and Additional Views have been the exact same everyday. For example on Monday I had 92 Profile Views and 88 Additional Views, both those numbers increased 5 each, and this has been what has been happening since July 31st. I keep a written record every single day of the numbers and noticed that the numbers have been the same everyday since the 31st.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@tfitzpatrick914 I understand what you're saying now, thank you for expanding on that! I'll keep an eye on it and dig into a few things to see what's going on. I'll get back to you in a couple of days with any info I find. Thanks for letting us know about this! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@tfitzpatrick914 I've been watching your insights since last week and noticed that some days your profile views and additional views would increase by the same amount. However, that wasn't the case every day. One thing to keep in mind is that an additional view is essentially a profile view. So, if someone found your profile through a Google search, it would count as an additional view and a profile view. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
I believe you are mistaken. Everyday last week from Monday 8/12 to Sunday 8/18 the PV and AVs numbers went up the same exact number each day.
0 Likes