Misidentification

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I have noticed that over the years that I have been a thumbtack subscriber, the need for a "Lawn Care" designation has gone unanswered while the cost to bid has gone up. Also, I have clicked on every "Needs full lawn service" lead to only be disappointed by a person wanting an aeration or one time treatment 40 miles away. This needs to be fixed. And it needs to be fixed right away. I depend on thumbtack for quality leads, and although I have used them for years, the cost of leads coupled with the decrease in quality has me wondering why.
replies
Highlighted

Re: Misidentification

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
You are not alone - I been puzzled for about a year re: the same issues you mentioned until I was driven to distraction by the impasses on the Thumbtack site for a lowly piano teacher ME. But I shall NOT give up even if it means I transit to federal aid and EIDLS, etc. I will educate myself and learn what is available for SMALL business people such as me. THERE is help out there. You just have to be relentless (it may not be Thumbtack)(I wasted enough time on the Thumbtack site) HOWEVER, if Thumbtack can show a way to become the pianist/teacher I was whether or NOT I go the virtual route or wait for the VACCINE to be invented so I can continue the personal method of teaching I used for decades and would love to continue for those old-fashioned types like me who wish to stay safe while teaching, I will do the best I can while waiting for the vaccine. Wish me luck! Pamela K. New Haven
0 Likes