"Payment Failure Fullscreen Takeover."

Community Regular
Best Answer
I have been a TTack user since 2012.  Currently, I have a balance owed for "Targeted Leads" from the past week. 

As a result, TTack has (justifiably!) blocked me from receiving "Targeted Leads" via their auto payment system, and responding to any "Opportunities" that may appear (as they always seem to do(!) when money is owed!)... and all of that is fine and right.

However, I am unable to use MESSAGES to talk to any customer(!), for whom I have either paid for the contact, or not yet paid BUT STILL OWE as part of the balance owed.

A customer asked me this morning when they would like to meet, but I cannot return the message because of this new "payment Failure Fullscreen Takeover." When money is owed and you try to access MESSAGES, LEADS or OPPORTUNITIES, you get a "reminder" that U owe money and directed to the payment screen.  There is no way to access / get around this "Screen Takeover."

Although I owe money, it seems unfair to not allow me to communicate with a customer for whom I already owe money for the contact.  I can understand blocking me from new leads, and sending new opportunity quotes, but the messages for which I already paid/owe seem to BE MINE FOR WHICH TO COMMUNICATE.  Hmmm????

The guy with which I am supposed to meet not only will be disappointed, but he has the money with which I can Pay TTack! 😕

Craig W.
COC Enterprises
0 Likes
replies

Re: "Payment Failure Fullscreen Takeover."

Community Regular
Best Answer
Okay, I can access the messages FROM THE IOS APP. It's evidently on the website that I am blocked totally...

Well -- for those of you old enough to remember Gilda Radner's character on SNL's "weekend update" from the 1970s...

......NEEEVER MIND..!!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about the situation @COCraig. Please contact our customer support team at 800-948-2034 and we can get someone to look into this for you!

0 Likes

Community Regular
Best Answer
I appreciate it, but fortunately:

1 - the mobile device app allows messages to be sent
2 - a customer paid me to I paid the balance owed.