Highlighted

Search rank, leads and robots

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hey everyone.  Seems like our community here is pretty silent.  First, is thumbtack “working” for you all specifically this week?  I haven’t had 1 lead.  I got 2 more 5 star reviews.  I’ve been hired over 10 times.  My profile is filled to the T, i respond always less than 10 minutes, most times less than 5 minutes.  I’ve never had a bad review.  

I do ask for refunds a lot lately.  I’ve received a lot of leads from clients asking me to travel when I specifically state in my profile that I dont.  I also get leads from people that ask for certain times to be available, I resond with said time, and they dont write back or view my response.  I also bid for every job that comes up.  With the exception of one here or there.  

Yet I still rank lower than people with less stars.  The last time I e mailed and texted and complained that whole week i didn’t get one lead.  Well, it’s happening again.  Has this happened to anyone? 

replies
Highlighted

Re: Search rank, leads and robots

Active Community Member
Best Answer
I’m not Boston area, I’m in NY, but I haven’t had a direct lead in maybe a month. I used to get them daily.