Highlighted

August contest - Share your story

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

One of our favorite things about the Community is hearing all of your inspiring stories and getting to know more about you and your business. So, tell us your story for a chance to win some Thumbtack swag!

Here’s how it works:

Respond to this post sharing your story about how you got started as a business owner. What made you want to start your own business?

The contest will be live until Thursday, September 3 at 12pm PST, and winners will be announced shortly after.

We will be selecting 2 contest winners. The winning posts will be those that receive the most likes -  so if you see a post you like, give it a thumbs up! 

Happy posting!

Fine Print

• Stay within the Code of Conduct
  • Make sure your post is just about the contest (posts that stray into different topics will be removed and you will not be eligible for the Thumbtack credit.)
  • Only one post per pro. If you have multiple lessons to share, we’d love to hear it as a community discussion topic!
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: August contest - Share your story

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I started my own private tutoring business in Beaverton, Oregon because I decided after years of working for other companies that, I could not only do it all myself, but I could offer a better service to my clients that way.

Looks like I am the only one to post, does that mean I win the contest?
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Thanks for sharing @alexmaso! We actually decided to extend the contest for a week to get a few more entries. Good luck 🙂 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer
Thank you for sharing your story @alexmaso - you won this contest! Please send me a private message confirming your mailing address so we can send you your swag package.
Congratulations!
0 Likes