Congratulations to the winners of our February contest!

Best Answer

Thanks to all who participated in our most recent contest. You all shared some amazing social media tips and we hope you guys learned something new from one another.

Now - the winners! 

@removellc your post received the most kudos, congrats! We enjoyed reading your post and loved this quote in particularSocial Media is a good way to grab customers, but without more behind the curtain it is very challenging to convert customers using just a few social media posts.” You won $100 in Thumbtack credit and will see that in your account here shortly. 

@CheriTranSnaps your post was chosen by us! This part, in particular, stood out to us A lot of my recent clients who found me on IG said upon meeting me in person like they've already known me cause they've watched my stories and seen my behind the scenes style/work with other brides.” You won $50 in Thumbtack credit and will see that in your account shortly as well! 

Below we highlighted some great tips and goals from other pros. Be sure to check out their full posts here

@Rch31 I've found that longer posts and a lot of text aren't as effective. So my social media advice is use images and highlight what a difference you can make!”

@StudentCircle Social Media is telling the world what is inside. The bigger we get, the more we make our organization social”

@Barisgraphics Once it's out there and you get people and places on board, the skies the limit!”

replies
Highlighted

Re: Congratulations to the winners of our February contest!

Community Regular
Best Answer

Thanks for shout out, Thumbtack moderator! I've found Thumbtack and the Thumbtack community super helpful in growing my business!