Attention Events pros: is promoting your profile working for you?

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
6 35 2,097

Hi Events pros!

We’re conducting research on what is working and what could be better with regards to promoting your profile. If you are active in the Events categories, we would love to hear your perspective. (To see a list of all Events categories, click here.)

Some guiding questions to get you started:

If you ARE promoting your profile:

• What do you like most about it? What’s working?
  • What could be better?
  • What convinced you to try it? (e.g., rank boost, 20% discount, time savings?)
  • How did you learn to be successful when promoting your profile?
  • Other thoughts/ideas to share?

If you are NOT promoting your profile but you HAVE tried it:  

• What was your experience like? (e.g., What worked? What didn’t work?)
  • Why did you stop promoting your profile?
  • What could we change about promoting your profile that would lead you to try it again?

If you are NOT promoting your profile and HAVE NOT tried it yet:  

• What has kept you from trying it? What are you most concerned about?
  • What could we change about promoting your profile that would make you more excited to try it?

Even if you’re not answering the guiding questions above, be sure to tell us whether you’re currently promoting your profile and/or whether you’ve tried it in the past.

Your feedback is invaluable as we evaluate the ways in which we can improve.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks in advance,  

Michelle T.

Senior Category Manager, Events

35 responses
Community Veteran

I have used ProAssist & Instant Match. Those platforms provided me fair to moderate success. Had to spend a lot of money on empty leads to finally land some leads & make some money. I have not used Promote & will not until things change.

If you are NOT promoting your profile and HAVE NOT tried it yet:  

• What has kept you from trying it?  Seeing the other pros in the many posts in the different forums voice their displesure with the amount of money being charged just for someone asking on of the conversation starter questions "Are you available on my date". More times then not you respond back answering the question & never hearing from this lead again. You folks at TT try to sell us on the fact that this is a business lead. Stop insulting my intelligence! If all I'm getting is a name & no other contact info how in the heck is that considered a business lead? It's like you folks at TT are saying "Well we gave you a name of a lead. Now go run with it".
  • What are you most concerned about?  How TT determines what's a small job in the DJ category. Medium job?  Large job? I've asked this question in these forums I don't know how many times & I never get an answer.
  • What could we change about promoting your profile that would make you more excited to try it?  Stop using algoritims & charge a flat rate for small, medium & large jobs.
  • Other thoughts/ideas to share?  Yes. Have only one conversation starter question. I've suggested this converstion starter question many times “I read your profile & your reviews. I really like what I’ve read. Your reviews are awesome! I would love to speak to you further about my event. Please call me at (insert phone number here) or e-mail me at (insert e-mail address here). Look forward to speaking with you”. The customer has narrowed down their choices in Promote as to which (in my category) DJ service they want to use, right? Then it should be a MANDATORY requirement for them to provide their phone number & e-mail address. There should be NO ISSUE whatsoever for the lead to not provide that information. What's the big deal about them providing a phone number & an e-mail address to us. There should be no cat & mouse game here. 

Work with us. Not against us

Community Expert

@MichelleT
Thank you for posting this. I don't know how many Pros will comment because they haven't been HEARD in other threads. Hopefully they will comment.
A couple of months ago, against my better judgment, and at the advice of your phone rep, and even with your on line reps, I tried Promote. It goes against the way that I do business. As a DJ in business for 29 years, I need to be personable with every customer reaching out to me. With the previous system, one that I'm still using with Promote off, I was and am able to send a quote with a personable message. All customers that have hired me last year said they chose me over others because of my being personable and was willing to work with their budgets. But I was told that I can be personable in my profile. Really? How can I be personable for EVERY customer and situation in my profile? Do customers take time to read a lengthy profile?
What caused me to turn promote off are the following
1) I do NOT want to get charged for every generic replay/conversation starter! Who thought of that? I need to see the cost of a lead and customer profile first before I send a quote. This way I can see if a customer is a good fit for me.
2) I stopped using Promote because of the number of leads that I wouldn't have sent, were being sent on my behalf. Thumbtack didn't give me a chance to read the customer profiles and costs first. I was told that happened because they felt customers were a good fit or exact match.
3) Not being refunded for jobs that I would not have bid on and customer reached out to me. That's not fair at all.
4)  Calendar bookings didn't work with Promote. Customers were asking about my availability and I was getting charged even though my calendar date was booked.
5)  Cost of leads are too high, way too high. Other sites charge Pros much less, in fact half or more than half of what Thumbtack charges.
6) Travel areas are ridiculous. If I want to get a lead in one city, I'm receiving leads from a city 1-2 hours away from the first city.
7) Customers aren't providing emails/phone numbers.
Improvements Needed
1) Do not charge the pros until AFTER we reply to a customer, whether it be generic reply or message. This way we get to see the customer and lead cost.
2) If we reach out to a customer and get charged, and customer never replies to us in a timely manner, we should be refunded.
3) We set weekly budgets. Charge us by the week, not for every $50 usage. Thumbtack is setting the budget for us by charging us for every $50. So, Pros setting budgets is useless.
4) Travel areas need to be adjusted. Perhaps work with the Pros on that?
5) We need at least a customer's email and/or phone number. If Thumbtack uses my number 1 on improvements, then we need some kind of contact information to continue the correspondence.
6) Customers need to be charged a nominal fee for sending generic replies. Then Thumbtack will have very interested customers.
7) One Pro suggested a trial period for using Promote. How about a trial period for 7-14 days with a discount(not the 20%, but more) And if we don't like it, then we use manual system. But if trial period is to be used, don't charge our cards til end of trial period. This will show the Pros that you are on our side, and want Promote to work for us.
Other Ideas/thoughts
We need on line reps to understand us, and not get defensive when Pros are complaining. We have nobody to talk to when we have an issue. We get sent numerous links and get warnings when we voice our opinion and trying to help other Pros. Some get banned for 30 days.  We need those reps to help our business succeed here, and answer questions in honesty.
If I'm going to use Promote again, these changes need to be implemented. If no changes, I will continue to use manual system, and use Thumbtack less and less, and use other platforms over Thumbtack. I liked Thumbtack and I had alot of success before the changes. From reading all the threads on different levels, majority of the pros have had alot of success too with the previous system. You just have to read it. Some Pros may be banned from the forums so they may not see your post.
Thank you for letting me voice my concerns/issues. Hopefully, Thumbtack will take some or all of my suggestions to improve Promote.

Community Newcomer

I know that this feature is definitely in Thumbtack's favor and I support giving edges to those who are willing to pay for it. However, it is not the most cost effective way to obtain leads. I've only been using it a couple days and in that I have spent twice as much as I normally would have with Thumbtack. We will see if the revenue follows. If it does I have no objection at all to this feature.

Active Community Member

I'm not in the Events sector, i'm in services, but.

If you are NOT promoting your profile but you HAVE tried it:  

• What was your experience like? (e.g., What worked? What didn’t work?)

Awful Turned it off after a few days.  I spent a lot of money letting people kick the tires. 

• Why did you stop promoting your profile?

I spent 96.00 in a week for one single job earning $50.00

• What could we change about promoting your profile that would lead you to try it again?

You did lower prices, but the things I would change. 

Don't let everyone all over the country compete for jobs. Only local providers.

Don't charge folks for someone merely pressing, "When are you available".  Only charge if a conversation takes place. 

a good system would be to only make us pay if we get the job.  

Thumbtack Writer
Thumbtack Writer

Thanks @JoeB131@DavidEGlover@DJStevie , @Hankster for posting your feedback! It's helpful to get your thoughts as we work on product updates. I really want to see you succeed in this new system, we just ask for your patience as we make improvements.

I'm tagging some additional events pros here - we'd love to hear from you about if promoting your profile is working for you! Take a look at Michelle's post above and let us know about your experience. We want to make this system work for you, but to do that, we need your feedback on what's working and what could be improved.

@HandTW @gigilee @Chelleigh @Stephen2 @SeanWalsh @Entheo @JRD @chefmark @waterworks @bocoband @Brendonanderson @ManhattanPhotog @SereneLee @monkifoto @XVIIIPHOTO @tack123 @Msmod @chefcristo @SDawson @Goldlj12 @NativeEats @markdine @ChefLeslieAnn @Anaffairtoremem @heartandsoul @emscatering @kelvinkeys @ChefVal826 @Qworksbbq @Lana1964 @cjw496 @DR @ClassAct @CountDown @PCharlesMusic @elmorg @kellythejp @llamalady @revtheresa @luvmwyf @Memorab-Wedding @StacyRae24 @ECC @Ziva8844 @kicksfroyo @WeddingGuyRob @revjackie @mwintermote @Clep @Art_DeLaRosa @Tommy60 @rtotoj @hullskitchen @Sarahpollack @Rec_Studio @Djc378 @SelfieFiesta @fantastic4 @ForeverPhoto @Boothglam @Spaceagetimmy @Miga @MaggieRadzwille @WacoUAS @PhotoBiz @primeaerial @Giftofthegab @FashionistaNYC @Stylerescue @Calleiahkm @Jcarr @Hilaryfox27 @PaintingSmiles @Emiko @Jamie @vegaburm @asweetlifetx @perrysto @Best_Bartender @Hennaalhanna @nyeasparty @DJLawFirm @js11 @Dvallejo35 @Lynnwinkle @P3entertainment @JustTunes @myersclaireb @2BlueEyesPhoto @Crescent_Spirit @MaxCozzi @FlossieO @HeyNico @Photoglc @katieleona

Community Regular

If you ARE promoting your profile:

• What do you like most about it? What’s working? I am definitely getting contacted more. I am seeing a big upward trend in visits to my personal website. I find that if I am contacted I can usually book the lead, providing they ever respond. 
  • What could be better? It would be better to be charged not based on who contacts us but whether we take the lead or choose to decline it. I have to be picky about the size of event I take and getting charged for ones that are too small or I’m not available for is beyond frustrating. The choice to respond should be the point where Pros are charged. I find also that I will get “conversation starter” leads and they don’t respond to me or they never meant to hire in the first place.
  • What convinced you to try it? (e.g., rank boost, 20% discount, time savings?) Mostly the Rank boost. I am a top pro and hate the idea that I would be ranked under someone who isn’t just because they chose to promote. I have earned top pro through hard work and that +plus reviews should be more important than whether or not I choose to play into Thumbtacks algorithms. 
  • How did you learn to be successful when promoting your profile? Trial and error. Post lots of pictures, ask everyone for a review. Stay on top of leads.
  • Other thoughts/ideas to share? Over all I am pleased with the amount of work I get from thumbtack. I would just prefer if there was more Pro control on what we get charged for now that we can’t filter out unrealistic leads.
Community Regular
I agree with everyone above. Stop charging us for leads without giving us the option to read, review, and decline!

I hate getting charged $15 for being one of five pros contacted for a date I’m already booked. That’s ludicrous and if it doesn’t change I’ll finally be convinced to bid farewell to TT.
Community Newcomer

No I have not tried it and don;t intend to.  To be honest I really pay attention to the Thumbtack emails anymore.  It's just not cost effective for me.  

Community Regular

since TT has changed its pricing model, we no longer use TT, for reasons everyone has stated already.

Community Expert

@LydiaH 

Thank you for acknowledging my comments/suggestions along with asking more Pros for their input.

How long do we have to wait for improvements to be implemented? I've voiced my concerns and gave suggestions to many reps( forum, email and phone) for almost 2 months now! Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Community Regular
I definitely agree. Being charged for a quote that you are unavailable for is ridiculous. This has happened to me numerous times. I even tried to decline the quote, but I was still charged. This is something that needs to fixed quickly.
Community Newcomer

I don't intend to try this feature. Thumbtack, a few years ago, was great. But now they allow 16 people to quote and it is overwhelming to the customer. I never get responses anymore. So I take my valuable time and quote on a few every day and no responses, then someone wants to know if I have a photobooth and I am charged $36. I do not mention photography in any of my profile content, but since they responded, I am charged.  I am about to cancel my account.

Community Regular

I have only gotten a handfull(maybe 4) in the past couple months and they are all over an hour away to 2 hours away. I have allowed those areas/distances as some clients have product to ship to me, as I specialize in products, but NONE have been applicable. Most were also very low budget jobs. 

Something has happened where I am out of the loop in getting notifications for requests, particularly local to me in all catagories, but mostly Commercial work.

Community Newcomer

I loosing money big time,I seriously thinking about shutting down from this site.

Community Newcomer
Promote isn't working for me. I found the most success when the site gave me the most control. I understand the logic in switching but I think it's a mistake to follow other companies. I believe a company should lead not follow. I think that's originally why companies like apple saw so much success. I'm not sure why customers aren't responding now but the photography business is too complicated to not be personal in my experience. I think for this one section of the site it should operate differently. More like it originally did when it wasn't so focused on automation and following trends.
Active Community Member

@DJStevie  I just started using Promote to give it a try but I think I'm going to pause it after all the negative comments. TT's old model is far Superior to Pros. At least you had the ability to send a quote without being charged!!! They should also require the customer to commit to a budget and share that information up front. It let's a Pro know immediately if the lead is worth considering. Many potential customers are simply looking at what it cost them to book someone in our line of business without any real intention of hiring someone. I just had a customer indicate as much to me. Now that was a decent lead and I don't mind paying for it, even though they are not ready to book, as it could still turn out to generate real business but that is not always the case. Letting that same customer see a quote without charging the Pro is fair. If they still want to work with the Pro they now have a ballpark for the price. I'm trying not to be cynical but I believe TT is doing this solely to generate more $$ on their end. Again, there is nothing wrong with that! We are all in the business to make money. I just don't want to be charged when there is no REAL potential to generate business. 

Community Newcomer
The system is improving and the promote feature does give me more leads. A couple of suggestions that I believe can improve the process. There doesn't seem to be s mechanism to tell when the job is booked or potential customer wants a particular vendor. Maybe a small indicator saying this job is booked or a color system dot, showing this lead is in negotiation stage with vendor. Otherwise I like the promote feature.
Community Regular
I think the bew promotion is great compared to other previous ways. It would be perfect if the person who got the job paid for the job but I understand business as well. We recently have been able to produce more jobs by promoting our trade.
Community Newcomer

I don't believe I am using this promoting my profile?  I'm not really sure 😞  This is the first I am hearing of it.  I have noticed a few more leads lately, HOWEVER, I am very disappointed that I get charged before I can even talk to the potential client.  Bottom line, if they DON'T choose me, I SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED.  It's so very frustrating.  Not sure how much longer I'll stay with Thumbtack.

Community Newcomer

I'm not getting the number of notifications as I once were. It's as if the business is at a halt. That promoting my business doesn't work for me because you guys are taking way to much money. You keep driving the price up for the pros. Are going to start doing a subscription? The old way worked a lot better.

Community Newcomer
I have similar feelings as the other pros. I used the promote button against my better judgement about 10 times. 9/10 of the leads were a waste of many because they simply did not respond. I followed up by sending new messages at least 2-3 times and still no response. Pressing the button that says when are you available and then never responding again should not result in us getting charged for no correspondence. If there is a way to get credited, please let me know.

Also, lately I have been seeing a serious decline in the amount of requests from the jobs tab. I was seeing at least 30-40 per day and now it’s as low as as 5-10. Not sure if it’s the climate or something weird is going on with the app. Please advise.
Community Regular
I worry about paying a set amount for leads I may not want.I like to be able to see each lead to make sure it’s a good fit for us. I also provide low voltage landscape lighting but Thumbtack don’t have a listing for that I have to put landscaping or lighting repair and I get a lot of leads like hang a ceiling fan etc which you need an electrician for. Landscape lighting is a huge business and I wish I could promote only that we install and fix it, we are a irrigation repair service and a pond, water feature repair service and install landscape lighting, I do well with irrigation repairs, fair with water feature repairs, cleaning and no heading for landscape lighting .
Community Regular

Hi Michelle,

Is there a similar Senior Manager who works in the graphic design space who is conducting similar research. We, like so many other Thumbtack Pros have found promote to be a very poor "enhancement" and have discontinued use of Thumbtack after watching our business dry up here. We'd love to be a part of the solution and get Thumbtack back to the win-win-win it was prior to promote. Can you let me know? Thanks!

Patrick

Active Community Member

First I tried "Promote", but I was matched with customers I would never have contacted otherwise! So I stopped using promote. After discussing an issue here in the community with one of the Moderators it turned out, that even though I have a highly pro profile and great experience in business AND earlier higher hiring success, besides I am super quick in response on TT, my ranking was super bad - because of the lack of promoting myself! That looks like a good explanation for why I have not received any leads since October...

The Moderator wanted to convince me to expand my service area from my home to either traveling to customers or to provide remote lessons. I don't do either! Seriously?! How could you successfully teach piano over the internet?! Besides, in order to really effectively teach voice, the student MUST BE heard flawless! Which requires both an excellent internet connection and high-tech mics on both ends.

He also suggested using "promote" again. I thought can give a shot to it...and voila: that ranked me almost on the top! BUT...

BUT... it matches me with requests I am not offering, making me pay! It matched me with customers who only were looking for a music teacher for Saturday/Sunday when I don't teach! It is in my settings under "Business hours". HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN??

Guys, fellow PROs, always check, what you paid for! Looks like this is a "bug" in TTs system...

So my answer to your question, Michelle T is that I HATE the 'promote' function! I hate to be paired with customers I normally might not choose for my own reasons and I hate that I feel being forced to check whether I was rightfully or wrongfully charged for the lead I was matched with!

FYI, I NEVER used Instant Match, because I hated it from the first moment. I liked the "old TT": to be able to control whom I contact, to send out customized, personalized quotes. I think my quotes told more about me than my profile does. Because My profile has to be somewhat "generalized" meanwhile my quotes were really personal right from the very first moment.
😞

Community Newcomer
Charging us before any concrete deal i believe that’s a scam. Doesn’t help any business to be charge for someone to just look at our profile very discouraging to keep posting here in TT
Active Community Member

80% of my income was from TT in the last 2 years. But now I am about to quit. They change rules every year and want to get more money from Pros. I joined TT in 2017 and that time they charge the fee once customer opens the quote. Many tire kickers open your quote and never respond. The good thing was I only spent $5-$10 each quote (about $200/mo)and only 5 Pros can send the quote. So you still have a lot of chance to win.

Sometimes in 2018, they tried to figure out the tire kickers and they changed the rule to only charge fee when the customer reply to your quote. It's kinda get rid of the tire kickers but I have to pay $15-$30 each quote. There is a trash reply template feature such as "are you available” “I will call you back later” on TT and you can't edit before you send it. You tap and it will send it. Sometimes you need to edit a little bit and you will send it accidentally. 30% of customers sent this kind of useless messages on TT and I got charged. However, they don't interested in your service at all also never reply to your quote they just don't know how to use this APP.

Everything just fine because I still make money from TT. On TT, customers post a request with the details and Pros will get a notification and look at the details if it matches your work. Then we will send a quote(only 5 pros) with our price and service. This bidding system helps me get more chance to win. Because I don't need to against 1000 photographers on TT and only against 4 people. It's more efficient than advertising. However, at the end of 2018, TT pushes customers to use their another new feature call: Insta Match or promoting. Actually, it released a long time ago but almost no one uses it. Usually, I get 15-25 quotes every day and I am getting less and less request at the end of 2018. So I turn on the promoting and see how good is it. After a weeks later, I closed it. I find it just ruining TT and let Pros pay more $$. This is how the promoting works: when a customer finding a photographer, it used to create a project with the detail and wait for Pros to respond. In the promoting, customers will see a Pro list near your location first. You fill out the details and you will see the price on the Pro list. You can contact the Pros as many as you want. For Pros, we will need to fill out the price for each service and the duration first. TT will charge Pros the fee once the customers contact us from the Pro list. So there is no a request page anymore and Pros can't bid the interested requests anymore. So, I got several messages from the promoting(already paid $$) from TT and I saw most of them I am not available, not interested or the wrong budget. I tried to correct the price base on the info I saw(since I already paid) or decline them(I can't do or I am not available). Guess what? Only 20% of them reply or they are interested in my service. There still have many tire kickers on TT and they click Pros on the list for fun or for something. But I paid $200/week after I promoting(I pay $10- $20 each) and I can't control the customers I interested. I have to turn it off.
Same tire kickers problem on TT, I paid $5-$10 in 2017 and now I paid $10-$20. What the f**k TT? Each quote TT can get at least $50-$100 in their hand. TT you are really rich and you still want more $$ from Pros. If are such greedy and break the win-win, I will leave. Without our Pros, you are nothing.
Here is the thing, as a photographer, I have to see the request detail first!!!!!!(what they want, where and the duration and their budget)For the people who just need simple shots and low budget I will get a cheap rate and for the people who want some high-quality photos(some weddings and corporate events) I will ask more $$$$$$$$. We are flexible on the rate but this stupid Promoting never asks us first and force us to pay $$ first before we consider it and change the rate. As a result, I may give a wrong price or I am not available or I am not interested in it at alllllll! The interesting thing is after I turn off the promoting I got nothing every day, no photography job at all(I used to get 15-25 quotes every day). On my APP I only see a few videography and real estate jobs. Also, I found there is no notification anymore(either on APP, email or text), I have to open the APP manually and check by myself. Guess what again!!!!! I used my customer account and found the reason is TT is trying to push customer use Promoting instead of the traditional bidding system. Because TT can get more $$$$$ on promoting.

Alright, I am not a native speaker and please forgive my English. Thanks for TT, I got 5-10 jobs/mo before but in Jan 2019 I only got 1 job. IT's OK I am busy on other jobs and the lunar new year. I will be back and check If TT still like your great idea after the lunar new year or it's the time to say goodbye?

Community Regular

That is a pretty darn accurate assessment of the situation. Ever since they changed it from 5 quotes, I have had ZERO, ZERO activity. I have had a few requests from at least an hour away on some small budget work. So far I paid very high prices for these "LEADS" that were INCORRECT. Before you had support/service with very helpful staff. Now there is a larger buffer before you can get to someone.

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee

Hi everybody. I just wanted to thank you for your thoughtful and detailed posts & explanations here. This is extremely helpful. I am currently pulling all the insights into a doc to share with our product team. We are doing a *lot* of work to optimize Promote. If you have further thoughts please don't hesitate to follow up or continue the dialog here. I am following closely! - Michelle 

Community Expert

@MichelleT
Do you or does anyone know the status of all of the suggestions on improving Thumbtack in this thread ?? It's been at least 4 months and @MichelleT, you suggested to us to continue dialog here.
Thank you!!
DJ Stevie 5-15-2019

Community Regular

I have a couple of issues with promoting my jobs. First of all it isn't working every time i reach out to a person that supposedly is asking for my availability I never hear back from that client. ISecondly I was on promote for awhile and paused it because of the above issues and somehow it was sarted up again without my knowledge. Before I realized what was happening I had spent $ 40.00 for in my opinion false leads. In one instants I was sent a message that it was a perfect match and the client only wanted to spend $200.00 for one bar tender for the job that required 2 bar tenders. It is not working for me so I paused it agan in the hopes that it will not be restarted somehow????

Community Expert
I know that @DustiO recently posted status update thread, and I asked about update on suggestions in this thread by @MichelleT almost a month ago.
Sorry to repeat, but my question again is, what is the status of the suggestions in this thread?
DJ Stevie 6-11-2019
Community Veteran

Since my last post back on 1/16/19 when I wasn't using Promote I decided to give it a try. I've been using Promote now for almost 2 months. Promote is not working for me at all. I have had exactly two leads reach out to me. TWO!!!! One on 4/25/19. The other on 4/28/19. One hired me. The other downloaded the TT app & in her words 'didn’t realized I actually reached out to everyone in my search. I pulled up the app and realized I had several responses for the same reason'. I was credited back my money for that one. The Jobs tab is just as bad. I haven't had a lead respond to me via the Jobs tab in about 4 months now. Of course, I don't know if the lead has read my quote since the read receipt feature was removed. There is nothing wrong with my profile. I have 50 reviews averaging 5.0. I've been a Top Pro the last two years. I sure as heck won't be one next year. TT is no longer working for me at all. All of these changes that have been made over the last several months have not benefitted me at all.

Community Expert

@MichelleT 

Any update?

DJ Stevie 7-9-2019

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DJStevie we all appreciate the feedback you shared with the team back in January. As we've mentioned to you in the past, you will not get an update every time you share a piece of feedback with a team member. We receive a lot of feedback daily from a variety of different pros throughout different channels. We never set the expectation that pros will be given a follow up regarding their suggestions. Instead of reaching out to each pro about each piece of feedback that's given to us, we would rather focus our time on actually analyzing that feedback and making the needed changes. Michelle and her team have analyzed all of this feedback and appreciate all the ideas that were shared. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

As we've done in the past, we'll be closing this thread to new comments to keep the Community healthy, relevant, and organized for all visitors. Thank you to all who shared feedback with Michelle and her team!