Can't wait to meet our Salt Lake Area Pros!

Community Manager
Community Manager
2 14 1,790

My fellow Thumbtack pros inspire me every single day with their stories of successes, failures, hardwork, and determination.

And there is something so amazing about being in a room full of SelfMade pros. I can't wait to meet our Salt Lake area pros this Thursday!

@JpaintsUtah@Shanaio1130, I know you will be here - who else is coming?

States
14 responses
Community Newcomer
I am looking forward to meeting all the SelfMade Pros here in Salt Lake City. I attended the event and in San Fran and had a blast and gained wisdom along the way. I am sure this one will be just as amazing
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shanaio1130 I'm so excited to meet you and all the other pros that are coming!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Today is the day and we're so excited! What other Salt Lake pros will be joining us?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It was incredible meeting so many of you in person last night at our Salt Lake event. What a great night.

We heard inspiring stories from a panel of our own local Thumbtack Pros and from our CEO Marco Z., we gave back to our local community by making overnight bags to give to The Road Home, we sat side by side with pros and gave them tips for success, pros received new headshots, and we all mixed and mingled with food and drink.

I personally heard so much amazing feedback. I know when we all put our heads together, we can do great things.

I hope to see you all in person one of these days! 

Utah pros - What did you like about last night's event? What would you do differently? 

@Chelseemhs@rex@DanielSchaffer@Shanaio1130@ChrisPatch@JpaintsUtah@Guatamama@Jaunett@mltravel@JasonFun@4Pillars@OtherSideMovers@Stefans-Toolbox@GVC - it was so great meeting you!

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

Community Regular

It was awesome meeting the staff at Thumbtack! Thank you for hearing my concerns and for taking the time to answer my questions! I can see that you really care about our success!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JasonFun so nice meeting you! 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are some more great pics of the Salt Lake event. It was such a joy getting to know our incredible Salt Lake pros!

Our CEO, Marco Z. answering some questions from our pros.Our CEO, Marco Z. answering some questions from our pros.Our pros and Thumbtack team members getting to know each other while doing some community outreach.Our pros and Thumbtack team members getting to know each other while doing some community outreach.Pro Community team talking to pros about Community.Thumbtack.comPro Community team talking to pros about Community.Thumbtack.comQ&A with our awesome pro panel!Q&A with our awesome pro panel!

@Chelseemhs@rex@DanielSchaffer@Shanaio1130@ChrisPatch@JpaintsUtah@Guatamama@Jaunett@mltravel@JasonFun@4Pillars@OtherSideMovers@Stefans-Toolbox@GVC Did you guys get any photos? Share them here!

Community Regular

Any word on when the head shots will be available that were taken at this event?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JasonFun. We're looking into this and will get back to you asap 🙂 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JasonFun you should be receiving those headshots sometime this week. Thanks for your patience! 

Community Regular

Awesome! Thanks for all you do!

-jason

Community Regular

Hi! Sorry to bug you again...I see that my profile picture was automatically changed with the new headshot, but they took several shots at the event with a few different poses...is there a way to get those, to see if I like one better? I haven't received them...Thanks.

-Jason

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JasonFun lookout for a private message from @DustiO. She'll get you more info! 

Community Regular

@Meckell ! Thanks for the quick reply! 🙂