Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 48K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I'm excited and looking forward to alot of work in 2019!

Mike-
Community Newcomer

Aaron Ballinger with MN Complete Property Solutions, LLC 

St.paul Mn. Mnpaintingsolutions.com 

Congratulations to all!

Community Regular
Very glad to be here again! No doubt that hard work does pay off!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! Look forward to a great future with you all!
Community Newcomer
Thanks it’s been fun. I’m Brandon and I’m out of Sacramento California. I’m honored, thanks Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the top pro badge. I'm as small company and this app is my only advertising I use besides my name on the side of my trucks. Thanks for the business, it has kept me afloat this season. A's accross the board.
Community Newcomer
I want to say thank you to all the 2019 pros. I am the owner of a pest control company here in myrtle beach sc.
Community Regular
Thank you, Jason!
I've had the badge on my website for two years in a row, 2017 & 2018, and I'm looking forward to getting the next for 2019 to proudly upload it!

Congratulations to all the Top Pros! You make a difference because you love what you do!

Warm regards,
Paulina Torres De Witt
+1 (305) 901-9144
info@englishtrainer.org
www.englishtrainer.org
Community Newcomer
It’s great to know that company gets such great reviews all of us work very hard to make sure sure the events we work go smoothly.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for recognizing my company as a top pro! My Asheville, NC business is just a little over 6 months old and I’m blessed to say is growing! Me and my entire team take pride in what we do so when folks like you take time to recognize our efforts, we are grateful. Thanks again! Girl Friday
Community Regular
Congratulations to everyone
Community Newcomer
Home Watch Dogs in Mesa Arizona would like to thank all our wonderful clients if it wasnt for their awesome reviews we wouldnt be here today! Thank you all!
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the recognition. I'm Balena Bunch, a local caterer in the Greater Austin and San Antonio Areas. It's a pleasure to be among the TOP PERFORMERS. Best of luck in 2019 everyone.
Community Newcomer
I feel so proud to have made a Top Pro! I run a small cleaning business in NW Illinois. I enjoy cleaning and stride for perfection!
Community Newcomer
Happy to be recognized once again by thumbtack for our hard work!
Community Newcomer
Thank you from wills home remodeling. Truly an honor
Community Newcomer
Thank you from wills home remodeling.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the honor of top Pro. We have enjoyed being part of the Thumbtack team
Community Newcomer

Thank you once again from David Bruno Event Photography!

www.dbeventphotography.com

Community Newcomer

Congrat's to all the TopPros 2018!  My name is Jason Burr, owner of Jason Burr: Style&Entertainment, winner of multiple awards and one of the Washington, DC-area's top fashion stylists, wardrobe consultants, interior designers and creative directors!  

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!
I am very happy to belong to thumbtack community and help people in their projects!
Community Newcomer
Ideal Air HVAC
Framingham MA 01702
508-975-3825
Community Newcomer
Thanks Thumbtack for naming me a top pro. I work as hard as I can and provide my customers good service. for those reading this I am in Dayton Ohio area and I provide quality electrical work at reasonable prices. If you're needing residential electrical work please contact me. Thank you

Doug Gaffney
EMF Residential
Community Newcomer
DJ Sider from Albuquerque New Mexico and I wanna say congratulations to all you Top Pros for doing what it takes to make the cut! Hats off to all of you and best wishes for 2019!
Community Newcomer

Thank you! 

Community Newcomer
It’s always great to be a Top Pro. Thanks for the badge 🙂
Community Newcomer
Thank you thumbtack!

Glenn Baron
Vibrant Painting
Rochester, NY
Community Newcomer
Very honored! Thank you and congratulations to the other Top Pros!
Community Newcomer

I feel blessed with this oportunity, thank you I am very honored.

Community Newcomer
Thankyou I’m so happy to be a part of this community!
Community Newcomer
Very glad I found this app. Looking forward to get better
Community Newcomer
Tracy bros.drywall and construction
Community Newcomer

Thank you!  Here's to continued success this year and many more to come!

Community Newcomer

Thank you!  I am a Seattle-based illustrator and graphic designer.

Community Newcomer
My name is jason company name is eyesonpestcontrol base out in the Bronx
Community Newcomer
It’s been a great year as a business owner I’m always saying if it weren’t for our customers we wouldn’t be in business doing what we love so much. We enjoy meeting new customers all the time not one job is the same an we are always helping customers save money on top of giving them the best customer service that’s unheard of this day an age!! Thank you to each one of our customers from the team of Rooter Pros LLC
Community Newcomer

Thanks very much for the recognition of being a Top Pro for 2019!  

Kevin's K-9 Academy LLC

Kevin Shaffer

Community Newcomer
Krypteia Landscape Design location Indian Trail NC 28079.
Community Regular

Thank you so much for this recognition.  Thumbtack has been a great source of connecting with great clients and providing my reading and healing services, I will continue to connect and engage with those looking for my Readings & Healing services, my experience with Thumbtack in 2018 was just great.  Congratulations to all other Top Pros and wish all of us continued success in 2019.

Blessings,

Serenity Readings & Reiki Therapy Services

www.serenityenergyreadings.comSerenity 7-Card ReadingSerenity 7-Card ReadingSerenity Tarot & Angel Card Combo ReadingSerenity Tarot & Angel Card Combo ReadingSerenity 9-month forecast ReadingSerenity 9-month forecast ReadingRomance Angel Messages/Relationship ReadingRomance Angel Messages/Relationship ReadingRomance Angel Messages/Relationship ReadingRomance Angel Messages/Relationship ReadingArcangel Rafael Healing Messages/ReadingArcangel Rafael Healing Messages/ReadingRafael Healing MessagesRafael Healing MessagesRafael Healing MessagesRafael Healing MessagesCrystal Angel MessagesCrystal Angel MessagesCrystal Angel MessagesCrystal Angel Messages

Community Newcomer
Thank you much
Community Newcomer

Thanks so much!  Happy to be part of the Thumbtack community.   Horse and Hound Wellness Dog Training located in Maryland.

Community Regular
Thank you so much! I am honored and excited. I am so grateful for Thumbtack’s permanent help and for the amazing clients who decided to chose me to help them.
🙏😁💖
Community Newcomer

Thank you so much.

Community Newcomer
I greatly appreciate the honor! I want to thank Thumbtack for there exceptional service.
Community Regular
Hello my name Dena, my business is In-Joy Atlanta Catering, LLC in Lawerenceville GA
Thank you, This truly an honor. Glad to know my hard work shows.
Community Newcomer

thank you. feel honored. curtis williams,williams lawn service.cohutta,georgia

Community Newcomer
Thank You! It has been an amazing year!
Active Community Member
Congrats on making Top Pro. We are a wedding and event business in Fort Worth, TX as well. Are you apart of chamber of commerce?
Community Newcomer
I really appreciate the honor and am very happy you offer this award. At Smooth Moves we really do strive to offer that little bit extra that separates us from the crowd. This will makes us stand out even more. Thank you!
Community Regular

I'm curious...can everyone say how long they have been using Thumbtack?

Me...6 years!

Richard