Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 83.2K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Livingclean is based in Denver Colorado. Thank you for recognizing my hard work and perseverance. Theresa
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this honor of being a top pro!
Community Regular
7Event and it's staff are truly thrilled for the accolades and top pro badge we have received! We wish much success to everyone in 2019! Thanks again!

Make sure to follow us on Instagram: 7eventplanning
Community Regular
Congratulations!
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the honor of giving me Top Pro.

Community Newcomer

Thank you!

Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Active Community Member

I received Top Pro Status notification via email and when I contacted support to confirm after not seeing my badge on my customer profile and only in the TT community profile, I was told it was a mistake.  I have a 4.9-star rating.  Although, I was told I only had a 4.78

I have 42 reviews

40 - 5-star reviews  (31 Verified) (11 Non-Verified) 

1 - 4-star review ( Unverified, client gave me 4 stars initially because he forgot I  gave him a variety of backgrounds including a black        background.  I then showed him his proofs again to remind him that the black background was the first background we shot.  He reposted his review and changed it to a 5 star, but Thumbtack wouldn't let an unverified reviewer make an adjustment, so they deleted his 5-star review.

1 - 1-star Verified, Deleted, Review - I had a Thumbtack customer post a 1-star review, not realizing until it was to late that it was a mistake on her part.  We never booked a session.  She said it was her mistake, she accidentally posted and asked that Thumbtack deleted the review.  Thumbtack deleted it, but would not give me Top Pro status, because it was past the deadline.

1 - 1-star Verified Review - A Thumbtack customer had a tentative date in mind. She said she would get back to confirm that the date worked with her son for senior pictures after he got home later in the evening.  She never got back to me.  A week and a half later, I receive a phone call and she says she is at my studio.  I was not at my studio and told her, you never got back to me, we never talked on the phone, you never signed a client agreement form or paid a deposit.  These requirements were in my quote and are on my website.  I told her I could get her son in the early afternoon and she pitched a fit and gave me a 1-star review.

I am very frustrated with Thumbtack right now.  My bookings have decreased significantly.  

Community Expert

@rachelalvesphot really sorry to hear that we got your hopes up with the email notice to then find out that you just missed out on Top Pro this time around. Looking at your profile from the customer side you still have an amazing review count and overall rating. Another plus is that the first two pages of reviews that show are all 5-star happy customers so those 1 star reviews are much less likely to pop up. Keep up the fantastic work and I'm sure we'll see you make Top Pro in the next round. 

Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Community Regular

Thank you.

TackMaster
TackMaster

Just became part of the pro-lounge community and am also truly honored to be a part of this great team. Here's to 2019. Yes, we begin slow, with low numbers in the beginning, specially this past February month. However, we always end of growing stronger by the middle of the year and balance out higher in the end. Hope everyone has a great year! 

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much☺️
Community Newcomer
Hi there’s. this Ivans painting
I’m so happy with thumbtack
Community Regular

Thank you for the Top Pro Award! I really appreciate it. I'm a family photographer in Colorado Springs. My website is www.dmgoldsteinphotography.com 

Community Newcomer
Thanks!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for top pro ranking.. I’ve really worked hard for this.
Community Newcomer
Thank you from Grass Choppers lawn and landscape designs based out of ocean county New Jersey
Community Newcomer
Rockytop Property Maintenance
South Bend, IN
Community Regular
Thanks to all the other Top Pros for your professionalism and dedication for your stellar workmanship
Community Newcomer

This is great! A big congratulations to the Pros. I've been using TT for Park ave vip catering for awhile and haven't had too much success. I resepct the those top 4% that make it to the top on this platform. From experience I know it's no easy task.

My next project will may be more successful. Maybe it can be a part part of the Top Pros in 2020!

Once again, Kudos!

Active Community Member
I've been with Thumbtack 6 years
Community Newcomer
GOOD JOB GUYS!@