Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 94.3K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Ultra Obedience Dog Training serving Palm Beach County, Florida.
Community Newcomer
I am so happy to be a top pro thank you thumbtack for all your help on growing my business
Community Regular
BobbyRief Handyman Services,
Jacksonville Florida
Community Newcomer

Thanks Thumbtack!!!

Community Newcomer
I'm Gareth, based in San Diego. Thank you for the recognition and congrats to all who made it here.
Community Newcomer
It’s an honor receive this award, and to be among the elite. I will continue to push forward in my business, providing Excellent Service....and taking notes from the Best. You inspire me. Thank You!
Community Newcomer
DJ VC QRUSH & MRS. B (Husband and wife DJ team based in Greensboro, NC)
Community Newcomer
Hi! this is KeytoBeautybyNora! I’m so happy I made Top Pro! Thank you so much!
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all. It sounds everyone's business is doing well. 🤗 Sherry
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! This is awesome! Body By Quilz based in Los Angeles CA.
Community Regular
Thank you for the recognition as we continue to serve Central Florida. Hang Time Solutions will continue doing what we do best! "Redefining excellence one client at a time."
Community Newcomer
Thank-You!!! I am very blessed!!! I am a Wedding Officiant in the St. Louis, Mo area. Hearts2Gether4Ever!!!
Community Regular

Congratulations everyone! I wish you all the best in 2019. Take your digital Top Pro badge and wear it proud. You earned it! 

Community Newcomer
Thank you very much as the owner of carpet Renewal by team Valor and I am very honored for this Accolade however are there any of the pros noticing that the change that has been completed in November of 2018 has significantly decrease their numbers I was able to communicate with customers who wanted to hear from me before now I have a message that says waiting for customer to respond why is that when it clearly states in the lead that you have a customer that wants to hear from you as a top Pro in 2019 I now have 75 to 90 views a week with one to two jobs something is severely broken in the algorithm I'm sorry but this has to be said and I'm sure other professionals are noticing this as well
Community Regular
Thank You it's an honor and a pleasure. Sally's Proffesional Touch takes pride in all the work I do.
Community Newcomer
Thank you!! Brooklyn Kitchen Catering is so happy to be a part of the Thumbtack Top Pro Team!
Active Community Member

Congratulations to all the top pros who made it this year! Thank you Thumbtack for the opportunity to make top pro again. - Elias, Transformed Design Inc.

Community Newcomer
Thank you very much!!
Community Newcomer
Thanks so much. Jason please post my badge under Cannon moving.!
Community Regular
It's truly an honor, congratulations to everyone that made Top Pro!
Community Regular
Thank You !
I am truly honored and excited to be part of this special group and the Thumbtack family.
I started Mckinley’s Furniture Assembly a few years ago as just something productive to do with my time and it has grown to become way more than than just extra income to me. I have also grown as person as I have learned so much about myself and what I can accomplish on my own in running a business, dealing with the different personalities and situations of each new customer and so much more.
Thank You THUMBTACK !!!!
For recommend as a TOP PRO!🎉
Active Community Member
Thank you so much. Wishing all new pros prosperity and good health for 2019
Community Regular
Thank You , I have enjoyed opening my first business with the help of Thumbtack.Onward and Upward! Robertson Handyman Services.
Community Newcomer
My name is Ryan Clarke. My company is RCFIT7 and I am a certified Personal Trainer through NASM in Central Fl.
I am a 2019 Top Pro!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Community Newcomer
Thanks to everyone. I am happy that I am top pro again.
Community Newcomer
Thanks! We’ve made it! Congrats to Top Pro Class of January 2019!
Community Newcomer
It’s such an honor for Pensee’s Florals to rank among the TOP PROS.
Thank you, Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Thanks!!! It’s an honor!
Community Regular
Congratulations to all the new top pros, and all of the people who made the top pro list once again.
I know I worked hard and made sure I had a 5 star business, so I know you did too. Last time I checked thumbtack had more than 70,000 pros active, and you’re in the 4% category of the best companies on this website. That’s something to be proud of.
It has helped me greatly with the Top Pro badge showing up with search results. I know I stand out more than the people in my area because I’ve worked hard to maintain this status.

For the year ahead, as a contractor, I hope this year is as promising as the last, with all of the new changes and such. But for now, I’m in good spirits and look forward to quoting when the spring hits again!(seasonal contractor)

Congrats again to all who made the list!!!
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all and all of your hard work. Let's keep it going in 2019. With the help of Thumbtack, We're well on our way. From BEST Power Washing/Soft Washing Houston
Community Newcomer
Thank you!! I love what I do and I am certain my business would not have come so far without Thumbtack! ❤️
Community Newcomer

Thank you for including me!

Our company is Collective Mind Technologies, www.CollectiveMindTechnologies.com based in Colorado. I would love to get any feedback on our website and connect on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanlongenecker/

Thanks again!

Ryan Longenecker

Collective Mind Technologies

www.CollectiveMindTechnologies.com

Community Newcomer
Thank you! I didn't know that there was this type of award, I feel honored and blessed to be chosen.
Jacqueline Kennedy
J Kennedy Designs
Community Newcomer
Crisomia Handyman is truly honored to be named one of the Top pros for Thumbtack.
Thank you,
Crisomia Handyman
Chandler, AZ
Sincerely,
Vince
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! We feel honored! 🙏😉
Community Regular

This is awesome news, thank you very much! My business is Riverstone Images, a commercial photography studio based in Clinton, CT.

Community Regular
What a great honor! I use to look at my competition and say someday I will be there. Thank you so much. My name is Steven Lobdell with Optimum Home Inspections. We offer our inspection services to all of Central Florida.
Community Newcomer
Hooray! Honored, thanks everyone who helped!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all of you hard working people and thank you for This!

My name is Marcos Hurtado and I'm a mobile personal trainer in San Francisco
Community Newcomer
Thank you thumbtack
Community Newcomer
My name is Paul Rosas and my companie's name is Josan Roofing and we are a licensed and bonded certified company. We are based off of Pacific Wa
Community Newcomer
Thank you I’m honored to be included in this top group of professionals. A Special thank you to all my customers and the nice/helpful reviews. 👍
Community Newcomer
Thanks and Congrats to the other top pros. It’s going to be a great year!!
Community Newcomer
Hopkinscarpetcleaning in Greenville SC. I am so excited to be part of Thumbtack family and looking forward to make more growth with in the business in 2019
Community Regular
Thank you all. Let's make 2019 a great year for all of us.
Michael
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I have worked very hard for this
Community Regular
Empath Tisha Psychic/Life Coach. I'm looking forward to much success as a Top Pro in 2019. Thank you!!!😊
Community Newcomer
It's been hard, but I've been working harder and im truly thankful to be recognized. Thank you so much!
Community Regular
How fun! Congratulations everyone. Thank you Thumbtack! I love the changes you made.
Community Regular
I'm Linda Tucker of Cup & Quill Services for Writers.