Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 28.1K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you....I am truly honored!
Community Regular

Thanks for the Top Pro Award for Earl's K9 Services AKA The Original Kansas City Dog Whisperer.

Community Regular
Award Winning Albert J Hernandez The Untamed Chef WISHING ALL OF YOU GREAT SUCCESS & WELCOMING YOU TO THE ELITE FAMILY OF THUMBTACK PRO'S
Community Newcomer
Thank you! From Scott Investigations and CPR training in Lenexa, Kansas.
Community Newcomer
Mazal tov congratulations
Community Regular
Congratulations Everyone!
Beaux Lou Events, Maryland and Washington DC
Community Newcomer
We make our customers first. We at Marshall Property Maintenance strive to be the best at what we do. Thanks again.
Community Newcomer

Thanks. I have met great clients thorugh this platform and will use it again this year!

Community Regular

Back in 2016 the Top pros got a little key chain. Those rewards were discontinued in 2017. Are there any plans to provide the top pros who have stuck with you throughout the several transistion any type of small token for still being here?

Community Regular

Thanks very much for 3 years of Top Pro status from Gray House Dog Training in PA! 

Community Newcomer

Thanks for letting me know.  I am very happy that Thumbtack is providing me with the way I use to make my company successful.  It is good to know that I am in the top 4%.

Douglas Lunsford, PhD

Community Newcomer
Barbara Faigen at Transcript Express in Los Angeles CA
Community Newcomer

Wooho! Thanks for the kudos, Thumbtack!

Community Regular

Thank you Thumbtack and to all of our customers who chose us. We are eternally grateful! We appreciate the 2019 Top Pro Award also! Congrats to all the winners!

Ruth Landes

Landes Emergency Training Services

Community Newcomer

Very cool! I'm Rachel Moninger, owner of Bottle Cap Bookkeeping, LLC in the Raleigh, NC area (bookkeeping, tax preparation, taxpayer representation, tax advising). While the changes in Thumbtack have been tricky to keep up with, I also have to credit them you with being my primary source of reliable advertising.

Community Newcomer

Thanks, I appreciate the recognition!

Community Regular

One more year!

Waiting for adjustments to the new system. I will be glad to help when asked.

Community Regular
Thank you once again for making me a "TOP PRO"
TackMaster
TackMaster

What an honor!! I'm super excitred- this is a great start to 2019. Congrats to all you other Top Pro's ! ❤️ 

Community Regular
Proud to Be Included Again! Thanks so much! KARLI..Q Up the Mic with Karli..Mobile DJ and Event Productions..
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to my fellow Thumbtack Elite Pros! Great to roam the top with you! Best wishes and an outstanding 2019 from Whiskers & Tails, pet sitting and dog walking services in Hampton roads Virginia
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the honor. Daniel with Dignity Moving here! We are based out of Tempe, AZ!

Community Regular
Glad to be a top pro again and congratulations to everyone else you made it! Cheers!
Community Regular
Thank you!! I had to determine if your new changes worked for me, and what I figured out is service shines no matter what system is used. I love my profession as a Healer in the Kansas City area and I appreciate Thumbtack for helping me get my services noticed.
I am Pure Love Energy by Lisa Short. Reiki master, spiritual medium, teacher and mentor.
Community Newcomer
Yippee! We work hard to provide top notch wedding services and it’s good to be recognized. I am a wedding officiant and it’s a delight to make such an important day special.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the kudos. I am honored and humbled.
Community Newcomer
What a pleasure to serve our clients with exceptional customer service! It feels great!
Community Newcomer
Thanks the Smoove Move family is truly grateful and hope to continue to make great strides on this platform. Thanks #Smoove Moves

@legendaryagency any top pros that gave us their mailing address last month were sent a window cling and holiday card.
We're always looking for ways to surprise and celebrate our Top Pros. We've sent stuff sporadically since the Top Pro program launched in 2016, and that will continue to be the case going forward!

Community Newcomer

Anyone in need of digital marketing and/or video production needs for their business, reach out to me at contact@seanrossiter.com.  Let's talk about your 2019 marketing strategy!

Community Newcomer
Woo hoo! Awesome work everyone
Community Newcomer
Congrats Everyone!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you from The Pet Nannies in Delaware, Ohio!!
Community Regular

Keep striving for greatness. DJ Texas Outlaw Sound & Lighting in Houston, TX

Community Newcomer
Thank you from The Pet Nannies in Delaware, Ohio!
Community Newcomer
Hello, this is Ryne from Ryno's Plumbing and Backflow Inc. I am out of Garner NC and I started my business on Thumbtack. I would do jobs after my full time job to build my reputation and clientele. Three years later, what started as Ryno's Plumbing became Ryno's Plumbing and Backflow Inc. We value customer service and we will always put our customers first. We stand behind bringing high quality Plumbing and Customer Service to anyone who has a problem with their plumbing. We really appreciate you Thumbtack for helping us grow to where we are today!
Community Newcomer
Hello everyone,
I’m a local handyman based out of Huntington Beach, CA.
Community Newcomer

So happy I joined Thumbtack and stuck with them through all the changes. My photography business has grown so much thanks to them.

"Photography by George"

Waterford, New York

ColinBday-13.jpg

Community Regular

Okay. You have my address in your system, but I've never recieved anything. How do I get added to this specific list? I've been a top pro for 2.5 years and have never been asked for my mailing address.

Community Regular
Thanks for again placing Relevant Readings as Top Pro. Thumbtack has provided a great opportunity to offer healing and guidance to those in the local and world community.
Appreciating the changes and updates being made, also the great and passionate support from the Thumbtack customer service team.

- Yale
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I’m so excited for a new year of continued learning, success, and growth.
Community Regular
RE Pest & Mold Staff wants to say Thsnk you and congratulations to all you awesome contractors! 2 years in a row!!!lets go 2019 baby!!!
Community Newcomer
Hi this is Lea & Kay lawns future. I'm very truly appreciated with this opportunity on thumbtack. I'm glad that guys are making a great job making pros a better people and showing what they can do better in life...😎
Community Newcomer
It's been a year now with thumbtack being a top Pro appears to be sort of a big deal. Might be nice if Thumbtack sent us all a exploding confetti box in the mail but I digress congratulations to everyone who has made it to the top Pro status for me it didn't seem like work to get here. It seems when you do right by others and treat others like you would want to be treated good things happen. After being in the repair service business for almost 30 years the one thing I have noticed is to be myself and don't feel bad when you cannot accommodate everyone who request your service. Screening calls and being discriminant about what you are willing to take on I believe is a good quality and sometimes takes a while to learn. I do feel bad for some of those customers that request my services and for one reason or another my instincts tell me it may not be a good fit. On the other hand when I do respond to a customer most of the time things work out really well, they're happy, I'm happy.
It comes down to everything is what we make it, every moment that goes by and every choice we make changes our future. I know sort of corny but I don't think about what I'm going to say before I say it. This may be my last post from me but I appreciate Anyone who reads this. I think 2019 will be a really good year for all of us. 🙂
Community Newcomer

I have the Barry Manilow song, "Looks like we made it" playing in my head now. This is so rad and I'm proud to be in the elites with the elites. I started Christopher Weddings 10 years ago and been with Thumbtack for a couple years now.  So pass the word if you know someone needing wedding photography. 

Community Regular
Congratulations to all the Thumbtack Top Pros. I’m Lynne Newman, a wedding Officiant in New York. Blessings to all who know that caring professional service to others is valued.
Community Regular

Thank you! I appreciate being awarded Top Pro status again this year. I believe it has helped me get more leads and more paying customers. I look forward to continuing my partnership with Thumbtack in 2019. Congratulations to all the current Top Pros!

Community Newcomer

Thank you!!! I feel honored. Best of luck in 2019.

Community Newcomer

Hello and thank you kindly...best of luck in 2019!

Community Newcomer

Hello Rainbow Dancer. Best of luck to you and your business in 2019!