Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 39.2K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Thank you for the congratulations Jason. I know that I love what I do, work with couples to create a warm and personal ceremony for their weddings. and appreciate the recognition of Top Pro. I also celebrate other skilled Top Pros working with integrity. Much gratitude.
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the kindness and best of luck to all the independant vendors and contractors moving into 2019 🙂

Community Newcomer
Thank you for the recognition! My name is Hzikiah Colclough and I own Klean N Klear- Dryer Vent Cleaning & Installation located in Westampton NJ.
Community Expert

@legendaryagency I've reached out to you in a direct message about this to make sure we get that squared away for you 🙂

Community Regular

I just replied. Thanks!

Community Regular
It’s my privilege to share this distinctive honor once again, and with all my peers! Thank you!!
Community Regular

Hi everyone,

Pete Andrews here in western NY. near Buffalo. 3 years Top Pro now and doing great with Thumbtack! Goodluck to you all and let's go capture 2019...

www.eagle1photography.com

Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for the recognition .we here at Klean n klear try. Our best to please all of our customers .as well as educate them on safety of using their dryer to prevent a fire .thank you for all you do in helping further the success of all who believed in your company thumbtack .congrats to everyone keep moving forward.
Community Newcomer

Hi!  Michelle here with Fire Blossom Beauty.  I am so excited to be a Top Pro on Thumbtack!  I have to say I love the customers I meet through Thumbtack and I love that my business is growing.

Community Newcomer

Thank you very much !!...I am truly honored to be part of this small buiness in the bay area and giving us the chance to bring foor to our families every day.. THANK YOU AGAIN 2019 YEAR.............................

Community Regular
I'm Michael Davis a bartender in Nashville, Tennessee. Good luck in 2019.
Community Newcomer

Thank you for all your support! Wishing everyone a wonderful 2019

Community Newcomer

Thanks a million, I am so excited! Looking forward to this new year. 

Community Newcomer
Thank you for the honor once again. To all who need a drywall contractor you can trust, I am here.
Active Community Member
There was rough transition there, but I think TT is hitting its stride with the new search results. Here’s to a big 2019 for everyone 🎉🎉🎉
Community Regular

Great job everyone!  Suzette Douglas, Bankruptcy Attorney, Chino, CA.

Community Newcomer

Way to go class of 2019! 

Jonathan David, Track Cult Recording Studios in Los Angeles!

Community Newcomer

So proud to receive this honor again.  It's my clients who take the courageous step to improve their careers that are my inspiration. No matter how much career services I give them, they always give me so much more back in inspiration, motivation, and joy. Thank you Thumbtack for making these connections possible!

Community Newcomer
Wow. Doing handyman work in San Francisco is incredibly satisfying. Congratulations to all the Top Pros!! I know the work involved. Thanks.
Community Regular

Thank you and congratulations to all my fellow pros. Appreciate all that you do to positively impact the lives of others. MTB

Active Community Member
I’ve been a Top Pro since 2015 ! Thank you very much.
Community Newcomer

TD CONSTRUCTION  Dixon CA.  Been with THUMBTACK since late 2014.  TOP PRO for three years. 41 five star reviews.  WE ARE ROTTEN THE THE CORE since we do alot of ROT  work and get pest reports passed,  Fix leaky windows, install doors, do handyman services and build decks.  I also specialize in custom stairs.  Having complete some 3500 sets of all types in and around the BAY AREA since 1997.  THUMBTACK WORKS FOR TD CONSTRUCTION.  

Community Regular
Congratulations to everyone who made TopPro! Not only does it help with business but it is so rewarding! Thank you Thumbtack for all you have done for my business 😊 looking forward to 2019!
Community Regular
Forgot to mention I am
Pam from Baking Memories
Baking Cakes, cookies, Cupcakes, and more 💕
Community Regular

Photography by George: Wow!!! What a gorgeous baby and a gorgeous picture!! Could that be entered for an award? Dr. T

Community Regular

Feeling good about 2019. Honored to be a Top Pro.

Just moved from California to Texas and we LOVE IT!!

Already getting alot of business, thanks to Thumbtack.

Community Regular

Thank you, Jason and all the Thumbtack team from Dr. T's Music Lessons. This will be my fourth year as a Top Pro and it's largely a result of your work! Thumbtack has been so successful for me that it is the primary reason my schedule is pretty much filled; I have very few openings for new students. Thanks also for listening so well to our suggestions and concerns.

Dr. T

Community Newcomer
Ma Lue Moving Company. Serving Texas, Houston, surrounding areas, Louisiana, Oklahoma.
Starting this company in 2017, getting on thumbtack 2018, we'd never imagine being a Top Pro! But there's more great things to accomplish in 2019 and we are excited about that. Congratulations to all the other Top Pros and thank you once again Thumbtack for this honor!
Community Newcomer

thank you so much

Community Regular
Christi's Cleaning Service
Brinson, GA
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack, GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS OUR BUSINESS.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of the other Top Pros! 4%!! That's crazy! Thank you Thumbtack. You literally got my business off the ground. Good luck out there! Be honest and kind.

Chad Elvington
Towhead Plumbing
Community Regular
Linda Zuniga Events
Event Coordinator and design services, Woodland Hills CA
I’m am so honored to have been named a Top Pro and to be a part of this elite group! In today’s ever changing business world, delivering high customer service coupled with a good product is challenged!
Community Regular
Linda Zuniga Events, coordinator and design services- Woodland Hills CA
Thank you I am very honored to have been named a top pro and be included in this élite group. In today’s business world, providing good service coupled with a great product is ever challenging. I will continue to strive ahead in hope to maintain a Quality Service offered here on Thumbtack!
Community Regular
READY FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!
Community Newcomer

Thank you! I am definitely proud to be in the Top Pro Community with other great professionals. Hoping 2019 brings even more great clients and who value my service. Kudos to all the Top Pros!

Sharon, Freelance Makeup Artist

On Point Beauty by SRCfaces

Community Newcomer
Much appreciated to us and mostly thumbtack team for making every day a ease for our business and specially our customers!! Thanks!!
Active Community Member
It's alot of hard work to be named top pro and to get recognized it feels good that now it can get this kinda recognition. Thank you Thumbtacks.
Community Newcomer

BIG BIG Thank you to all of my customers who helped me get here!! Much love! Nook & Cranny Cleaning Service

Community Newcomer
Paul for glendale az representing team yzagere hard work does pays off keep up
the good work thumbtack
Community Regular
Proud and honored to be here!! 2019 is one for the books!! #nakedbysunday #wearenakedbysunday #bartenders
Community Regular
Proud and honored to be here!! 2019 is one for the books!! -Naked by Sunday mobile bartending #nakedbysunday #wearenakedbysunday #bartenders
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all Pros! Top Pro again Wade Appliance Repair is honored and grateful! Servicing all major appliances in Southern CA!
wadeappliancerepair.com
Community Regular

Congrats to all!! Anthony Bly, Knucklehead K9 Services, LLC New Cumberland, PA. 

Community Newcomer

@legendaryagency wrote:

Okay. You have my address in your system, but I've never recieved anything. How do I get added to this specific list? I've been a top pro for 2.5 years and have never been asked for my mailing address.

The same with us - we've never gotten any kind of correspondence but this notification.

Community Newcomer
Thanks from ultimate door & harwadre, Weston, Fl
Active Community Member
Thank you....it’s a great pleasure to be part of this family and I m truly honored!
Community Newcomer
Huge thanks from Arbor Pro Tree Care and Consulting Arborist
Proudly serving Waxahachie, Texas and surrounding areas.
Community Regular

Hello everyone! 

My name is Chiu and I run "Design by Chiu" here on thumbtack! I'm based in California, roaming between the Riverside area, and Sacramento/Bay Area. 

I am a graphic artist providig design, branding, marketing, print and web design services. I'm pleased and honored to be part of this group and look forward to growing and learning more as a Top Pro. 

If anyone could spare some time and check out my profile, please let me know what I can do to make it better! 

Congratulations to all who made Top Pro.

Chiu